Expired

Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay

Found 20th Sep 2017
I've won a bid on western digital drive without mentioning if it has warranty should I go ahead with the purchase
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Yes you should, you bid on an item to purchase it, if you had questions to ask you should of done so before you won the auction.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 20th Sep 2017
naheemhussainuk2 h, 38 m ago

I think it's oem version. I'm trying to couple of quid of the price of …I think it's oem version. I'm trying to couple of quid of the price of what do you think is the reasonable price I should pay without warranty

Why are you still banging on about this, and now your trying to screw the seller buy getting money off, just pay him, you bid, you won, now you pay.
15 Comments
Sure
Can I decline without a getting a case being registered against me on ebay
Do whatever you want to do
Yes you should, you bid on an item to purchase it, if you had questions to ask you should of done so before you won the auction.
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 20th Sep 2017
This is how eBay works -

You do your homework, then you Bid, if you Win, then you Pay.
Edited by: "zirk" 21st Sep 2017
What was the right price to buy
naheemhussainuk4 m ago

What was the right price to buy

Whatever price you won the auction at.
Was £15 a good price to without warranty what do you think
If it is brand new it will have wrrty with mfr 1 or 2 years.. otherwise its pot luck ..but I have bought s/h drives off ebay and they are still going strong... WD black.
When you get , goto wd site and enter the numbers also SMART should tell you how manys hours pon/poff
I think it's oem version. I'm trying to couple of quid of the price of what do you think is the reasonable price I should pay without warranty
naheemhussainuk2 h, 38 m ago

I think it's oem version. I'm trying to couple of quid of the price of …I think it's oem version. I'm trying to couple of quid of the price of what do you think is the reasonable price I should pay without warranty

Why are you still banging on about this, and now your trying to screw the seller buy getting money off, just pay him, you bid, you won, now you pay.
Have you got a link to the listing?
Erubadhron51 m ago

Have you got a link to the listing?

would rather his ebay ID, so I can block him from bidding on my items..
Ok ....don't be so harsh
naheemhussainuk23 h, 24 m ago

Ok ....don't be so harsh

what do you expect?

you won an auction and then started asking if it's a good price or should you cancel

you then said you're trying to get a couple of quid off the price..

personally you sound like the perfect example of someone to block on ebay
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions