Groups

Should I buy Fallout 3 Original or the GOTY version???!!

As in the title whats the difference between the two which one should i get i know the original fallout 3 is cheaper but what else im unsure which to get what do u guyz suggest?!?!?
    I'll appreciate your feedback

12 Comments

GOTY has the DLC content which is worth a few £££ so may as well get that version if it isn't that much more expensive and if you think you will get into the game :thumbsup:

Goty edition includes 5 maps which you must purchase individualy .

I think the price difference is £10 so £10 for 5 expanisons?

Just started playing this again today! I have two of the DLC expansion packs. I would probably go for the GOTY edition. But, they do take up a bit of memory, so hopefully you have a 60/120 gb hard drive?

thearbiter65;7566796

Just started playing this again today! I have two of the DLC expansion … Just started playing this again today! I have two of the DLC expansion packs. I would probably go for the GOTY edition. But, they do take up a bit of memory, so hopefully you have a 60/120 gb hard drive?

hard drive shouldnt matter as they will be on the disc?! unless you save it to your xbox i suppose ;-)

Original Poster

thearbiter65;7566796

Just started playing this again today! I have two of the DLC expansion … Just started playing this again today! I have two of the DLC expansion packs. I would probably go for the GOTY edition. But, they do take up a bit of memory, so hopefully you have a 60/120 gb hard drive?

I have a 320gb hd upgraded from 40gb on my ps3;-)

asayer;7566816

hard drive shouldnt matter as they will be on the disc?! unless you save … hard drive shouldnt matter as they will be on the disc?! unless you save it to your xbox i suppose ;-)

they only work if you install them to hdd

asayer;7566816

hard drive shouldnt matter as they will be on the disc?! unless you save … hard drive shouldnt matter as they will be on the disc?! unless you save it to your xbox i suppose ;-)

you need to copy them to the hdd and use the first disc with the game on to play the expansions on the xbox. Not sure about the ps3.

Personally I wasnt too keen on it...Wanna buy mine?!! NOT GOTY edition tho...

ei8hty5ive;7567981

Personally I wasnt too keen on it...Wanna buy mine?!! NOT GOTY edition … Personally I wasnt too keen on it...Wanna buy mine?!! NOT GOTY edition tho...

how much were you thinking of asking for it?

it's a no brainer, GOTYE!

You can never get enough of the best game in the world!

DudeyGeeza;7568147

it's a no brainer, GOTYE!You can never get enough of the best game in the … it's a no brainer, GOTYE!You can never get enough of the best game in the world!

Definitely GOTY otherwise the game will end abruptly and you can only get to about lvl 20 - the DLC continues the story and allows further level ups :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions