Groups

Should i buy Gin at Heathrow airport or outside at a Supermarket if I'm travelling to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow ?

Gin

5 Comments

Do you mean at Heathrow duty free or in Kuala Lumpur? as you cant buy Gin pre customs as you wont be allowed to take it through because of the liquid restrictions.

you could buy before the airport however would have to be in your checked in baggage

Gin is cheap at KL airport.

Defo supermarket for me. I think the airports have become a rip off. But as earlier posts said, your only allowed 100ml of liquids going through airport security. Unless you have 10 mates taking 100ml each for you! Lol

Original Poster

rhinopaul11th Jul

Do you mean at Heathrow duty free or in Kuala Lumpur? as you cant buy Gin …Do you mean at Heathrow duty free or in Kuala Lumpur? as you cant buy Gin pre customs as you wont be allowed to take it through because of the liquid restrictions.

Only just saw the replies on this thread unfortunately! I ended up buying at Heathrow duty free but there's not much of a Gin selection and I definitely think the supermarket is the best bet it seems.

Oh yes only meant for checkin baggage if not buying from Duty Free.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      3. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22

See more discussions