Groups

should i buy left for dead 1 or 2?

is there much of a diffrence?
    and also would i be missing much on the story f i got the 2nd one
    i guess if i got the first 1 i could always get the 2nd 1 later but if i got the 2nd 1 there problerly wouldnt be any point in getting the first one later?
    what do you suggest thanks

12 Comments

Original Poster

sorry if that looks confusing lol

buy one then work yourself up to 2 .....slowly

You won't miss any story if you buy 2 first, as the stories don't carry on, completely new set of survivors from game 1.

Game 2 is better graphics wise, story wise, and has a few new features over game 1 in my opinion

Original Poster

ok thanks still not sure what to do lol

Go for 2, there'll be more people playing online and I think the gameplay is slightly better imo.

get both

Babbabooey;7662277

Don't get either, buy a decent game instead.

pointless advice, don't answer the question the Op asked, The op has made their mind up about getting one of those 2 games and you say that. pointless mate :thumbsup:

winifer;7662305

pointless advice, don't answer the question the Op asked, The op has made … pointless advice, don't answer the question the Op asked, The op has made their mind up about getting one of those 2 games and you say that. pointless mate :thumbsup:

Not pointless at all, infact quite the contrary. :thumbsup:

Get the first one, Its cheap now. Great games.

Babbabooey;7662313

Not pointless at all, infact quite the contrary. :thumbsup:

To be fair, its your opinion, my opinion is that the game is great, my opinion appears to be shared by many game review experts hence the decent scores it has achieved, so you saying get a decent game is not very reliable :thumbsup:

Just don't play it at night with the lights out whatever version you buy it, especially when a hoarde of them come running up the stairs haha :shock:

Get the first one from shopto.net for £11, if you don't like it, you won't like the 2nd one, believe me!

shopto.net/XBO…tml

;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927349
      2. love affairs1223
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
      4. Apples new update711

See more discussions