Groups

should I buy theatre tickets now, or near the time?

Going to london on the 25th to the 28th of March. We fancy seeing a show on the 27th (sat night) but the ones we would like to see are 50 pounds plus a ticket.

Just thinking: Is it worth getting them now, or will I be able to get them cheaper nearer to the date?

12 Comments

Now, otherwise you might end up being disappointed, they wont become cheaper.

Depends what time it starts.

Original Poster

7.30pm, right I will get them bought. Tah

online will remain the same price i believe, you might get lucky at a discount shop in london.
    But to avoid disappointment id get them now.

I paid £55 per ticket excluding booking fee years ago for We Will Rock You...but was so worth it...and we were on the top front!

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7815737

online will remain the same price i believe, you might get lucky at a … online will remain the same price i believe, you might get lucky at a discount shop in london.But to avoid disappointment id get them now.I paid £55 per ticket excluding booking fee years ago for We Will Rock You...but was so worth it...and we were on the top front!

We managed to get Oliver tickets for £15 each on the friday night, which I think Is a good deal. Just on ticketmaster now, anyone recommend The Lion king?

u goin for london for any particular reason ?

DomWall;7815902

clues in the title lol

Original Poster

DomWall;7815902

Few days away. why?

jus because the dates, johnstones paint trophy final and all that

Original Poster

DomWall;7816337

jus because the dates, johnstones paint trophy final and all that

Lol, how did you know I was from Cumbria?

EDIT: Just thought, I have said enough on here where I am from. But I am a leeds fan, not Carlisle. I know, ironic.

Banned

Yes....

:O leeds scum
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764397
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1830
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO712
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1011

See more discussions