Groups

Should I call Autoglass out to repair two small chips on my windscreen?

Only helpful advice please.

18 Comments

Original Poster

http://a64.tinypic.com/aoqq75.jpg

I would say yes. Those are quite big chips.

Banned

Before I opened the thread I knew what I was going to see. Been done a few times before

Banned

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-glakZ3AH5rI/T6kqqVgswrI/AAAAAAAAOxQ/8lrIkVe9Kcs/s1600/398265_305991029478426_100002025958462_682291_389732690_n.jpg

best thing would be add some fish and mushy peas

Huh, I didn't even see the chips until bonnet mentioned it

benjammin316

Huh, I didn't even see the chips until bonnet mentioned it

​if you can't see that, I hope your not on the same road as me

Check with your Insurance company first as not all of them use Autoglass. You may have to pay a small excess depends on your policy. Certainly worth repairing as a broken windscreen will be costly.

autoglass are quite good, one could say they are Pukka. They come to your plaice and work without a pickle.

take it to halfords to do .....I bet they would still find fault somewhere

Banned

is this a joke or something? all I can see is a dirty/dotty screen and 4 chips .

sofiasar

is this a joke or something? all I can see is a dirty/dotty screen and 4 … is this a joke or something? all I can see is a dirty/dotty screen and 4 chips .

oO
    its 2 chips.. halved
    Edited by: "brilly" 19th Sep 2016

brilly

oOits 2 chips.. halved

And the dirt is.... rain droplets.

I have to admit though, I did think the windscreen had 2 massive cracks until realising that it was the reflection of telephone(?) wires X)

sofiasar

is this a joke or something? all I can see is a dirty/dotty screen and 4 … is this a joke or something? all I can see is a dirty/dotty screen and 4 chips .

​Crazeeee girl

shadey12

​if you can't see that, I hope your not on the same road as me

My not?

You need to put ketchup on one and mayo on the other one. That will sort out your chip issue.

I like to leave notes telling

sydney871

Check with your Insurance company first as not all of them use Autoglass. … Check with your Insurance company first as not all of them use Autoglass. You may have to pay a small excess depends on your policy. Certainly worth repairing as a broken windscreen will be costly.

Really?

haritori

I like to leave notes telling Really?

Yes my car insurance does not accept Autoglass. It is a famous insurance company and not one of the fly by night....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?618
      3. What laptop to choose?44
      4. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?79

See more discussions