Should I cancel my guaranteed launch day PS4 order from Toys R Us?

Found 13th Nov 2013
Just noticed in my amazon account that is has updated to the PS4 Killzone bundle that I chose, but the delivery estimate is yet to be updated.

I've also emailed Toys R Us and they have told me that I have to cancel my Pre-Order 7 days before the item is due to be dispatched if I wish to cancel.

So should I stick with the Toys R Us order or go with the amazon one?
Community Updates
5 Comments
Just Killzone? Not the camera?
Should be an easy choice then really, just do the math.
Andy@XCite

Just Killzone? Not the camera?Should be an easy choice then really, just … Just Killzone? Not the camera?Should be an easy choice then really, just do the math.

I was going to go for the bundle with the camera from amazon, but I decided that I wanted to put the extra £45 towards a game I actually wanted. Also amazon's customer service is really good in my books at the mo, as my 11 month PS3 superslim died recently and I got in touch with them and they gave me a refund no questions asked.
Edited by: "Hiptobesquare" 13th Nov 2013
Or get both and sell one for double the cost price therefore getting your console for free?
I've seen £20 pre-order slips sell for £130 recently on eBay!
Double cost price ain't going to happen, and doesn't get anything free as 10% fees works out a hell of a lot.

Cancel your Toys r us one. Plan a trip to the cinema or something else on Day One.
I'm sure you can always get refund? I've got mine all separately very cheap ps4 games from tesco £30-£40 a game from tesco with £10 off voucher. PS4 for £330. Camera for £40. And going to pre order at John Lewis for the midnight launch with 2 year warranty never know new tech these days. £20 for extra year not bad. So going to order both see what comes and do accordingly. But refund is there apart from money going out twice out of pocket
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants