Should I Flash my Xbox Drive?

6 replies
Found 23rd Jan 2009
Im in the process atm of reparing my dads old xbox (replacing laser and drive belt). However I was having a look at flashing the drive, its a samsung drive TS-H943.

The thing is, is it worth doing. I'll be looking to sell it afterwards but I keep reading how they get banned from xbox live, however other sites seem to say there are ways round it to stop it getting banned. Can anyone give me a bit more info on it?

6 Comments

Yes ........................

Original Poster

What are the chances it gets banned tho

im in the same boat too, but the way i see it is if u burn 3 games it will pay for a new xbox and you could resell your banned one

Do it, stop being such a girl

Original Poster

Ok ive just been looking at some games tht are comming out in the future (alan wake, RE5,etc..), and I think as I got this xbox free (needed repairing and my dad got a new one). Im guna try and flash it as I have an unmodded xbox anyway.

Right can anyone give me a guide on how to do it please (samsung drive)
Also how do I copy the games, is there a guide on that. REP given for help.

Chidda;4164863

Ok ive just been looking at some games tht are comming out in the future … Ok ive just been looking at some games tht are comming out in the future (alan wake, RE5,etc..), and I think as I got this xbox free (needed repairing and my dad got a new one). Im guna try and flash it as I have an unmodded xbox anyway.Right can anyone give me a guide on how to do it please (samsung drive)Also how do I copy the games, is there a guide on that. REP given for help.

]360mods.net
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad67
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.920
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197

See more discussions