Should I get Assetto Corsa?

8 replies
Found 18th May
It is £16 (PS Plus) on PS Store at the moment and I was wondering if it was worth buying it. I mainly play racing games and don't mind if it's difficult.

1. Ask
  2. Corsa
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Corsa
8 Comments

It's a good simulation in a pretty bad game. Barebones career mode and single player mode. I think most refer to it as a hot-lap-simulator cos that's its strength. The AI cars are pretty retarded to say the least and the graphics are quite er...bad.

However, it is the best in class at what it does, which is simulation and if you have a wheel set up and all that I would definitely invest. The vehicle physics are unforgiving and the driving itself is a lot of fun.

You can find a copy for £16 on ebay, if you dont like resell

Worth checking your local asda first as I've seen some people pick this up for about a fiver.

Original Poster

dolanduck

It's a good simulation in a pretty bad game. Barebones career mode and … It's a good simulation in a pretty bad game. Barebones career mode and single player mode. I think most refer to it as a hot-lap-simulator cos that's its strength. The AI cars are pretty retarded to say the least and the graphics are quite er...bad. However, it is the best in class at what it does, which is simulation and if you have a wheel set up and all that I would definitely invest. The vehicle physics are unforgiving and the driving itself is a lot of fun.

I don't have a wheel set up but I thought I'd try it out see if it's as unforgiving as dirt rally

Original Poster

lilymac

Worth checking your local asda first as I've seen some people pick this … Worth checking your local asda first as I've seen some people pick this up for about a fiver.

​Yeah a had a look but couldn't find any but thanks anyway

TheseDays59

Yeah a had a look but couldn't find any but thanks anyway

Ah Unlucky, none of mine had it either

Its a poor mans project cars (on console anyway)

Original Poster

Snakeyes646

Its a poor mans project cars (on console anyway)

​would you say project cars is better for a pad user?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions