Groups

Should I get it?

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdiadegddlkjedcflgceggdhhmdfnn.0&page=Product&fm=12&sm=0&tm=2&sku=139898&category_oid=-34812

Went down to look at it, dont know?

Also anyone know what time they open till tomorrow?

40 Comments

if your going to get a plasma make sure its Panasonic of Pioneer.

If you can afford it. . . . .

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3866973

if your going to get a plasma make sure its Panasonic of Pioneer.

Samsung are good!! The picture is tiny bit grainy when through normal and not HDMI but not that bad!!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;3866988

If you can afford it. . . . .

Yea I can but just thinking as got a normal 42" Plasma and this would be nice with the PS3!!

Original Poster

So are they normal hours tomorrow?

whats the plasma?
    want to sell it?

Original Poster

blueroo;3867048

whats the plasma?want to sell it?

Its just a Goodmans 42" had it for 3 years and been good!! Dont know waht im going to do with it IF I get this!!

Well give me 1st refusal!
    I'm not looking for a flash model, just a large screen and cheap!

as for the thread question. this dont look bad for the price but i would recomend you search around for a sony. if you can afford it.

Naeem786;3867067

Its just a Goodmans 42" had it for 3 years and been good!! Dont know waht … Its just a Goodmans 42" had it for 3 years and been good!! Dont know waht im going to do with it IF I get this!!

Swap it for a chocolate orange?!

sammy plasmas arent renouned for their picture quality

Original Poster

monkeybrains;3867096

as for the thread question. this dont look bad for the price but i would … as for the thread question. this dont look bad for the price but i would recomend you search around for a sony. if you can afford it.

Its a good price, that why attracted to it!!

angelfairee;3867098

Swap it for a chocolate orange?!

Smile at me and its all yours!!

kiwinator;3867114

sammy plasmas arent renouned for their picture quality

Hhhhmmm will have a look!!

My Grandad has this TV. Seem alright, but I don't have much to compare it with to be honest. Unless you really want a 50", I think you'd do better getting a smaller, better specced TV.

i have this tv but the normal 1080i version i think its great m8 and for this price for 1080p id deff go for this think theres a code aswell to bring it down aswell

Original Poster

csamual;3867436

i have this tv but the normal 1080i version i think its great m8 and for … i have this tv but the normal 1080i version i think its great m8 and for this price for 1080p id deff go for this think theres a code aswell to bring it down aswell

CODE? Where? Will deffo get it!!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3867489

PC World had a 52" for £679 today, can't remember the make or specs, but … PC World had a 52" for £679 today, can't remember the make or specs, but it was a 'big' brand one.

It was rammed in there today!! Dont know what to do!!

HAve you got one???
    Selling the goodmans now? lol

I'm not sure.

Banned

THEOP:

They opened the till at 10am today :thumbsup:

Original Poster

No have not got it yet, think the price will be on for a couple of days, just sorting something out as may be able to get it cheaper!! Hope it works out!!

Original Poster

I got it from John Lewis, how are they like on returning TV's?

get an xbox now bro. you gget 5yr warranty with John lewis so all good

Original Poster

strike;4062321

get an xbox now bro. you gget 5yr warranty with John lewis so all good

I got the PS3 hooked up, the standard definition is not all that and when I stream from the PS3 quality not that good!! When returning I meant returning the TV as may give it back!!

28 days me think.

Original Poster

strike;4062363

28 days me think.

£50 charge any way round it? Im still in 50/50 about it!

What's the £50 charge for babe? JohnLewis will take it back and refund you in full??

edit: ahhh, just seen it!

[SIZE="1"]Unwanted purchases of furniture, large electrical appliances and outdoor toys
    Please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners) and the proposed location before ordering large pieces of furniture, electrical appliances or outdoor toys to ensure successful delivery, and to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs. Where large products are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of £50 to cover the collection cost. *[/SIZE]

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4062415

What's the £50 charge for babe? JohnLewis will take it back and refund … What's the £50 charge for babe? JohnLewis will take it back and refund you in full??edit: ahhh, just seen it! [SIZE="1"]Unwanted purchases of furniture, large electrical appliances and outdoor toysPlease check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners) and the proposed location before ordering large pieces of furniture, electrical appliances or outdoor toys to ensure successful delivery, and to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs. Where large products are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of £50 to cover the collection cost. *[/SIZE]

I know, well I packed it up and lets see what happens!!

Just say you are dissapointed by the quality compared to instore. Say you were sold it with wrong info. Cant you take it back to store in you audi A5

Original Poster

strike;4062828

Just say you are dissapointed by the quality compared to instore. Say you … Just say you are dissapointed by the quality compared to instore. Say you were sold it with wrong info. Cant you take it back to store in you audi A5

Got it online!! Will fill a form out later on and see what they say? Also no way will fit in my car the box is MASSIVE!!!

Could it be faulty Naeem? If you saw it instore and the one you have isn't as good? I have no idea about this kinda stuff, sorry xx

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4062867

Could it be faulty Naeem? If you saw it instore and the one you have … Could it be faulty Naeem? If you saw it instore and the one you have isn't as good? I have no idea about this kinda stuff, sorry xx

Yea that the thing the quality is not as good as though it looked when i seen them in other places!! Really disappointed as wanted it, but not upto my standard!! Thanks for helping out, apprecaited!! Hows you anyway?

Naeem786;4062919

Yea that the thing the quality is not as good as though it looked when i … Yea that the thing the quality is not as good as though it looked when i seen them in other places!! Really disappointed as wanted it, but not upto my standard!! Thanks for helping out, apprecaited!! Hows you anyway?

I'd say it was faulty then babe and say you want a refund x I'm alright, thank you How's you? xx

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4062957

I'd say it was faulty then babe and say you want a refund x I'm alright, … I'd say it was faulty then babe and say you want a refund x I'm alright, thank you How's you? xx

Will do!! Oh well will just a 60" lol!! Im good thanks!!

Oh no, poor you!!! Get some pics up of the room it's going in so I can have a nosey!! :-D

Can you sort me out in your endz, a 60" tv and an audi a5. and under 25

Original Poster

sadiebabes;4063129

Oh no, poor you!!! Get some pics up of the room it's going in so I can … Oh no, poor you!!! Get some pics up of the room it's going in so I can have a nosey!! :-D

What the TV? Its packed up and got my normal 42" back up!!

strike;4063152

Can you sort me out in your endz, a 60" tv and an audi a5. and under 25

lol Work hard and then play!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Forgot to say got a FULL refund!!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Feels weird!613
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886409
      3. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)77
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …56

See more discussions