Should I give a positive/neutral/no feedback to this Ebay seller?

Posted 3rd Oct
I've been repeating an order on Ebay with the same seller on a monthly basis (it's about £15-20 per order).

The first two times the seller gave me an instant positive feedback, which I reciprocated.

The 3rd time the seller did nothing. I contacted them asking why they did not give me feedback and they did not reply but just gave me a positive one shortly.

The 4th time, they did not leave any feedback but I gave them a positive one.

From the 5th onwards, they did not leave any feedback and I did the same.

This last order arrived two days later than expected. Not their fault, it was Hermes' fault. I wrote to the seller twice and they did not even bothered replying.

What would you do if you were in my shoes? I'm tempted to leave a neutral review. I've spent a few quid with them. They should at least bother replying.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Way overthinking it , some sellers have feedback set to "auto" , some do loads at one time , some rarely bother . As long as your items are fine what's the problem .
If it's a big business seller then might not have time.
You are overthinking this.
12 Comments
I mean if the price/item is good then positive is fair? Otherwise leave blank, rather than neutral or negative
If it's a big business seller then might not have time.
You are overthinking this.
Way overthinking it , some sellers have feedback set to "auto" , some do loads at one time , some rarely bother . As long as your items are fine what's the problem .
Why does a stranger's approval matter so much? I thought repeat feedback didn't get counted in the score anyway?
bozo00703/10/2019 18:13

Why does a stranger's approval matter so much? I thought repeat feedback …Why does a stranger's approval matter so much? I thought repeat feedback didn't get counted in the score anyway?

I don` know you but I "liked" your comment anyway
Feedback from the same seller will only increase you count by 1 no matter how many times you use them.

If you leave them neutral/negative feedback you'll likely get blocked from buying anything else.

To take your mind off ebay feedback, have a look at your HUKD badges.
Edited by: "ScubaDudes" 3rd Oct
I wish I was you, if that is the only thing worrying you, you leave a charmed life
The bigger the ebay business the more chance the seller will not respond IMO.I try to order using smaller outlets as I find the service much better and not only do they tend to reply but most times I find they reply very quickly.
adamderak03/10/2019 19:45

I wish I was you, if that is the only thing worrying you, you leave a …I wish I was you, if that is the only thing worrying you, you leave a charmed life

"you leave a charmed life"

sounds like a threat
Treboeth03/10/2019 19:50

"you leave a charmed life"sounds like a threat

Live and let leave
I sell 99p things and want the customer to leave me codes 1st
If the seller can't be arsed to reply to messages, vote with your feet and give someone else your business
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants