Groups

should i go in the bath now?

or wait til later when all the chat has died down? i dont want to miss anything!

7 Comments

Sniff under your arms to make your mind up:)

It all depends if you are going to wash your hair? Then you will miss everything lol

i havent even been for a number 2 today and your going for a bath already

Original Poster

gr8h8me;5223982

It all depends if you are going to wash your hair? Then you will miss … It all depends if you are going to wash your hair? Then you will miss everything lol

of course im going to wash my hair lol, it gets washed every night :thumbsup:

donnaraine;5224029

of course im going to wash my hair lol, it gets washed every night … of course im going to wash my hair lol, it gets washed every night :thumbsup:

You really should'nt I hate washing mine every 2 days, and i could never rinse it in the bath, its soooooooo thick! Have one in the morning

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5224154

Agreed, plus it's bad for your hair washing it every day, it washes the … Agreed, plus it's bad for your hair washing it every day, it washes the natural oils out.

i have to otherwise i look like ive stuck my head in a chip pan the next day :-D

It's nice when everyone else is in bed and you can then really relax and enjoy... :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions