Banned

donnaraine;6806972

sorry i got 'distracted'

:cry:

dont bother, i havent.

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6807004

dont bother, i havent.

judging by your name i thought you wouldnt.

i had no choice as i was on nightshift lastnight. dayshift tomorrow so not sure whether to have a nap or not incase i dont sleep tonight

Original Poster

hncb0809;6806989

:cry:

:oops:

Sleep is for the weak !

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6807088

Sleep is for the weak !

think i might have to give in unfortunatly. will end up nodding off otherwise

Banned

take an hour or 2 then get up

donnaraine;6807112

think i might have to give in unfortunatly. will end up nodding off … think i might have to give in unfortunatly. will end up nodding off otherwise

Donna get to your bed!! You will feel better for it !

hncb0809;6807353

take an hour or 2 then get up

You are just crazy btw - honestly was crying with laughter last night at those pics u put up of you know who!!!!!!!!! Was best thread in a long time:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6807631

Donna get to your bed!! You will feel better for it !You are just crazy … Donna get to your bed!! You will feel better for it !You are just crazy btw - honestly was crying with laughter last night at those pics u put up of you know who!!!!!!!!! Was best thread in a long time:thumbsup:

hey bossy :-D

i did go, set my alarm for 2 or i would never have got up. was all confused when it went off lol.

awwww did i miss something lastnight?

donnaraine;6809414

hey bossy :-Di did go, set my alarm for 2 or i would never have got up. … hey bossy :-Di did go, set my alarm for 2 or i would never have got up. was all confused when it went off lol.awwww did i miss something lastnight?

you soooooooooooooo need to go have a read of this thread. I was crying with laughter at it - and for once it was a late night Friday thread with no arguing or falling out lol

hotukdeals.com/ite…der

Original Poster

bossyboots;6809458

you soooooooooooooo need to go have a read of this thread. I was crying … you soooooooooooooo need to go have a read of this thread. I was crying with laughter at it - and for once it was a late night Friday thread with no arguing or falling out lolhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/521956/i-wonder

lol just had a look through. thee mods are stunners arent they :w00t:

i always miss the good stuff due to work :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions