Should I have bought this bike?

8 replies
Found 14th Feb 2010
I've just bought this bike (please see links below) now wondering whether I should have bought this one? (below).
Just looking for a commuter hack to replace my stolen one, I could still cancel the first one, what do you think?
Sorry about the dodgy links couldn't figure out how to put them here?

1. Misc
  2. Bike
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bike
8 Comments

Never heard of Vitus but they seem to have similar spec. However halfords are carp for customer returns & service so you're better sticking with chain reaction...

Original Poster

g1bbuk;7835924

Never heard of Vitus but they seem to have similar spec. However halfords … Never heard of Vitus but they seem to have similar spec. However halfords are carp for customer returns & service so you're better sticking with chain reaction...

Thanks, I'd not heard of Vitus but after a bit of googling they seem to have a pretty good reputation.
Think I'm probably better off with the Vitus.:thumbsup:

computer hacking is illegal

Banned

I'd stick with the first one. Carreras are junk

Original Poster

Yeah I think I probably got it right with the Vitus

I bought a carbon framed cycle from Chain Reaction, over £1,500. When I opened the box the frame was scratched/marked in several places. Had to pay return costs. Wouldn't use them again.

Bought several cycles from Halfords over the years... Never had a problem.

Has for the cycles, either one would do... Any cycle that does what YOU want is the best.

Original Poster

Never had any problems with crc before except for the odd item being out of stock.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal35
    2. Wireless earphones33
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47

See more discussions