Should I hold out until Black Friday?

Posted 6th Nov
I’ve been watching the LG 65SM8500 for a couple of months now. Towards the beginning of October, it was £1,159. Now, it’s £899. Is it worth the risk of holding out until Black Friday to see if it goes down more?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Might as well wait, you never know what's around the corner on BF/Christmas sales. Just my suggestion.
Yes.
No.
I dunno know.

How long are you prepared to wait?
How much are you prepared to pay?
What else could you do with £850?
why dont u purchase it and leave it unopened, if its cheaper on BF return the 1st purchase.

obvs make sure u can return prior to purchase.
If it's from John Lewis or Richer Sounds i'd buy now. If its not then wait.
£824 at ebay with code PRISTINE. Code expires at midnight ebay.co.uk/itm…n=3
This questions come up multiple times a day can people not think for themselves. If the tv is this price now it will go to this price again at some point, even if it’s when new model comes out. So wait for Black Friday what have you got to lose...
Bargainhead06/11/2019 15:36

...can people not think for themselves...

What a stupid idea! That'll never catch on.

PS.
38917790-MbERP.jpg
It may get cheaper later.

Or buy it, open it & enjoy it. Don't look back.
devinn06/11/2019 15:25

£824 at ebay with code PRISTINE. Code expires at midnight …£824 at ebay with code PRISTINE. Code expires at midnight https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LG-65SM8500PLA-65-Smart-4K-Ultra-HD-HDR-LED-TV-with-Google-Assistant/133094145658?epid=3032518247&hash=item1efd077e7a:g:88sAAOSwjZFdphVB&LH_ItemCondition=3

Thanks for this!
dixin12306/11/2019 13:53

why dont u purchase it and leave it unopened, if its cheaper on BF return …why dont u purchase it and leave it unopened, if its cheaper on BF return the 1st purchase.obvs make sure u can return prior to purchase.

totally agree with this.
Buy it or it will go out of stock
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants