Groups
    EXPIRED

Should I Join A Golf Club?

There is a posh golf club about 10 minutes away from my house. It costs £1,500 for the year plus a green fee for each round.

I'm really into golf at the moment and I can drive the ball about 280 yards.

Do you recon I should join or not?

104 Comments

If it means you stop spamming the HUKD threads, then Yes.

Original Poster

borolad94;4040731

If it means you stop spamming the HUKD threads, then Yes.

Who are you?

And why the serious hate (and lies)?

Original Poster

strike;4040763

lol, can you afford it?

I can afford it.

Have fun doing your SATS.

Who will be the first person to use 'swinger' in a dirty way?

I already done my SATS 3 years ago. Also they have stopped SATS so you wont be doing them this year.

Also you support Reading. HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Original Poster

emasu;4040783

Who will be the first person to use 'swinger' in a dirty way?

Probably a serious hater.

Playa haterz make me sad.:-(

I reckon you should make your own mind up for once and stop filling the forums full of pointless drivel.

Original Poster

strike;4040795

I already done my SATS 3 years ago. Also they have stopped SATS so you … I already done my SATS 3 years ago. Also they have stopped SATS so you wont be doing them this year.Also you support Reading. HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

LOL, you're 13.

Have fun doing your SATS.

And why the hate towards Reading? Who do you support?

Original Poster

Goonieman;4040821

I reckon you should make your own mind up for once and stop filling the … I reckon you should make your own mind up for once and stop filling the forums full of pointless drivel.

Can you stop trolling my threads, please?

The JFK;4040835

LOL, you're 13.Have fun doing your SATS.And why the hate towards Reading? … LOL, you're 13.Have fun doing your SATS.And why the hate towards Reading? Who do you support?

Year 9 SATS do not exist.

Yes I think you should join a golf club literally. Form an orderly queue people. Bagsy the first swing with a 9 iron!

Original Poster

donnydude;4040850

Yes I think you should join a golf club literally. Form an orderly queue … Yes I think you should join a golf club literally. Form an orderly queue people. Bagsy the first swing with a 9 iron!

Why you hating?:-(

if u can afford it then why u hesitating.

if u cant afford it....then dont.

Original Poster

magicbeans;4040877

if u can afford it then why u hesitating.if u cant afford it....then dont.

'Cos I'm thinking "Is a joining a golf club really what I want?"

I want to know the pros and cons.

Ya kna' mean?

The JFK;4040839

Can you stop trolling my threads, please?

You asked a question and i answered it? No troll here silly boy.

The JFK;4040894

I want to know the pros and cons.

So why don't you join then and tell us all about it afterwards?

Original Poster

schaf;4040934

So why don't you join then and tell us all about it afterwards?

'Cos then I would have wasted £1,500 I could have invested in my business or poker.

What golf club is it, maybe somebody has actual experience of it.

yes join but first go to my kfc deal and make me lol, haha seehow many ppl are crying bout the deal, only posted it for a laff

Banned

Dear HUKD

There is a decision in my life that I cannot make. Can you make it for me?

Thanks

The JFK;4040981

'Cos then I would have wasted £1,500 I could have invested in my business … 'Cos then I would have wasted £1,500 I could have invested in my business or poker.

So? Surely 1500 is peanuts for you.

The JFK;4040894

'Cos I'm thinking "Is a joining a golf club really what I want?"I want to … 'Cos I'm thinking "Is a joining a golf club really what I want?"I want to know the pros and cons.Ya kna' mean?

who u gonna go with...if ur gonna go on ur own chances are u wont stick to it...so id leave it.

acecatcher3;4040991

yes join but first go to my kfc deal and make me lol, haha seehow many … yes join but first go to my kfc deal and make me lol, haha seehow many ppl are crying bout the deal, only posted it for a laff

:? what deal?

The JFK;4040835

LOL, you're 13.Have fun doing your SATS.And why the hate towards Reading? … LOL, you're 13.Have fun doing your SATS.And why the hate towards Reading? Who do you support?

Year 9's don't have SAT's anymore btw.

He supports Manchester United.. and lives in London.

Original Poster

schaf;4041009

So? Surely 1500 is peanuts for you.

Ish.

Original Poster

t0mm;4041015

He supports Manchester United.. and lives in London.

Did you really need to say the "lives in London" bit? LOL

Once you said he supports Man Utd I know where he lives. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4040991

yes join but first go to my kfc deal and make me lol, haha seehow many … yes join but first go to my kfc deal and make me lol, haha seehow many ppl are crying bout the deal, only posted it for a laff

LOL @ the playa haterz.

But that thread has achieved mad hype.

so which club are you joining then
    Heritage Course at London Golf Club
    Richmond Park Golf Courses
    Royal Blackheath
    Trent Park Golf Centre

those are the best golf clubs in london and the only ones that would come anywhere near you price for a membership, i myself play at Bogside in ayrshire, a links course and my dad and uncle are members at Royal Troon and St Andrews, the open has been held on both of these course's many times

i love golf, might join a club soon

The JFK;4041088

Did you really need to say the "lives in London" bit? LOLOnce you said he … Did you really need to say the "lives in London" bit? LOLOnce you said he supports Man Utd I know where he lives. :thumbsup:

I live in Manchester, however i currently have a scholorship in London so i have moved. :thumbsup:

TheJFK, the pizza hut tips paying you well

The JFK;4040894

'Cos I'm thinking "Is a joining a golf club really what I want?"I want to … 'Cos I'm thinking "Is a joining a golf club really what I want?"I want to know the pros and cons.Ya kna' mean?

[FONT="Arial Black"]Pro's [/FONT]

Access to a golf course

[FONT="Arial Black"]Con's[/FONT]

-£1500

thfc andyp3;4041181

[FONT="Arial Black"]Pro's [/FONT]Access to a golf course [FONT="Arial … [FONT="Arial Black"]Pro's [/FONT]Access to a golf course [FONT="Arial Black"]Con's[/FONT]-£1500

lmfao, andy ftw

Cluffy321;4041162

i love golf, might join a club soon

you should wait till march mate, club fees will go down for the start of the season and you will get a full year of golf, well as long as your willing to play during the winter lol

Original Poster

strike;4041177

I live in Manchester, however i currently have a scholorship in London so … I live in Manchester, however i currently have a scholorship in London so i have moved. :thumbsup:

LMAO! That's the biggest lie I have ever heard.

You live in London with your mummy and daddy and have never been to Old Trafford in your life. I have probably been to Old Trafford more times than you and I don't even support Man U.

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;4041181

[FONT="Arial Black"]Pro's [/FONT]Access to a golf course [FONT="Arial … [FONT="Arial Black"]Pro's [/FONT]Access to a golf course [FONT="Arial Black"]Con's[/FONT]-£1500

:-D:roll:

I have been to enough united games. I once went to Reading Stadium, it stank so i left.

scotland88;4041237

you should wait till march mate, club fees will go down for the start of … you should wait till march mate, club fees will go down for the start of the season and you will get a full year of golf, well as long as your willing to play during the winter lol

yer i will only join if my dad does aswell tho

scotland88;4041146

so which club are you joining then Heritage Course at London Golf … so which club are you joining then Heritage Course at London Golf ClubRichmond Park Golf CoursesRoyal BlackheathTrent Park Golf Centrethose are the best golf clubs in london and the only ones that would come anywhere near you price for a membership, i myself play at Bogside in ayrshire, a links course and my dad and uncle are members at Royal Troon and St Andrews, the open has been held on both of these course's many times

you not gonna answer me the jfk ?

Cluffy321;4041266

yer i will only join if my dad does aswell tho

father son bonding time LOVE IT!:thumbsup:

where you planning on playing anywhere special or just the local amature course, i started off on a nine hole local course and now playing links course so dont think its bad to start local its all good

we dont have any good courses near us so i will be playing at the local one down the road probably, nice 18hole lincs course
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

See more discussions