Groups

Should I just up and randomly go to Thorpe Park tomorrow with the kids?

Banned

Free Entry..... as I have Merlin Passes and might just as wll make use of them...

But the Missus might be peeved! She works on a Saturday!

16 Comments

It'll be a nice day and full of people thinking the same = hour long queues.....

I'd leave it...

Yeah, just tell the misses you're taking the kids to 'the park', technically you're not lying! :thumbsup:

Should I just up and randomly go to Thorpe Park tomorrow with the kids?

Sense make that not.

Why go now?

You could have gone any Saturday over the past year and saved yourself having to watch Tottenham play :whistling:

No go for it, i'm sure the missus wont mind as long as you bring her a teddy back and tell her you won it for her

The JFK;5354297

Sense make that not.

It made full sense...

The JFK;5354297

Sense make that not.

troll you are

Yes...

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;5354290

It'll be a nice day and full of people thinking the same = hour long … It'll be a nice day and full of people thinking the same = hour long queues.....I'd leave it...

Ah... I have a plan though... no queues for me.

The JFK;5354297

Sense make that not.

And I thought it was just me that had been on the razz. (Obviously not applicable to a schoolboy!) :thumbsup:

RedIron;5354299

Why go now?You could have gone any Saturday over the past year and saved … Why go now?You could have gone any Saturday over the past year and saved yourself having to watch Tottenham play :whistling:No go for it, i'm sure the missus wont mind as long as you bring her a teddy back and tell her you won it for her

Merlin Passes.. free. :thumbsup: But on a Saturday on a hot day? Hmmmm...... But have exit passes... no queues.

RedIron;5354305

It made full sense...

That's because you're not trolling!

grex9101;5354308

troll you are

Yup....... long time ago since I was a schoolboy, but I know for sure my time was better spent. Lots of skirt around..... and plenty to be thinking of........ Perhaps its not applicable! :w00t:

What is this thread about?

What are exit passes?

Why would your missus be peeved?
    Why does your missus work on a Saturady when you have more money than you know what to do with?

How far is Thorpe Park from you ( traffic related enquiry)?

How much have you drunk?

chesso;5354576

What is this thread about?What are exit passes?Why would your missus be … What is this thread about?What are exit passes?Why would your missus be peeved?Why does your missus work on a Saturady when you have more money than you know what to do with?How far is Thorpe Park from you ( traffic related enquiry)?How much have you drunk?

chesso asks too much questionings.... :-D

grex9101;5354629

chesso asks too much questionings.... :-D

That's probably/possibly why I haven't got any answers:roll:
    Too late now. It's bed for me. :-D

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5354576

What is this thread about?

Just me needing a push to take the kids out for the day

What are exit passes?

Passes that mean I dont need to go to through the entrance and queue. (I'm a VIP don't ya know!)

Why would your missus be peeved?

'Cos she works on a Saturday!:w00t:

Why does your missus work on a Saturady when you have more money than you … Why does your missus work on a Saturady when you have more money than you know what to do with?

'Cos she hasn't! :w00t:

How far is Thorpe Park from you ( traffic related enquiry)?

1 hour (via M25)

How much have you drunk?

Lots and lots! How could you tell?

Now, if only I can persuade the kids to get on the big coasters!!!!

Catch you on the flip flop.

I guess it's Thorpe Park for you today then.:thumbsup:
    Don't go too early, just in case you're breathalysed!:w00t:
    Apply lots of sun-screen, wouldn't want you to get burned. ;-)
    Hope that there's not so many VIPs that you have to queue to get through the exit.:roll:
    Have a good one.:-D

my hubby has a full weekend of work so me and the kids are stuck at home

hope you have a lovely time though

P.S.. what is a merlin pass? x x

ClarityofMind;5355614

my hubby has a full weekend of work so me and the kids are stuck at home … my hubby has a full weekend of work so me and the kids are stuck at home hope you have a lovely time thoughP.S.. what is a merlin pass? x x

anual pass you pay so much a year and get unlimited use of the parks annual-pass.com/buy…s=1

Original Poster Banned

chesso;5355475

I guess it's Thorpe Park for you today then

Yup.... and now back in time for the cup final!

Don't go too early, just in case you're breathalysed!:w00t:

I didn't have THAT much!

Apply lots of sun-screen, wouldn't want you to get burned. ;-)

The missus left it out for the kids - and guess who forgot!

Hope that there's not so many VIPs that you have to queue to get through … Hope that there's not so many VIPs that you have to queue to get through the exit.:roll:Have a good one.:-D

Thorpe Park is pretty good for bigger coasters. Unfortunately my kids aren't brave enough. The eldest has got a bit wimpy since I dragged him on rides like "Areosmith" in Disney!

So only got to go on the tame water rides today. Do like the look of Stealth though. 0-80mph in 2.3 secs. Saw looked good too, as did Collosus and Inferno. I'd have been on them all if it wasn't for them pesky kids!:w00t:

ClarityofMind;5355614

my hubby has a full weekend of work so me and the kids are stuck at home … my hubby has a full weekend of work so me and the kids are stuck at home hope you have a lovely time thoughP.S.. what is a merlin pass? x x

'Twas a flying visit. Only in the park for about 2h 45m. Enough to do what the kids wanted (boo hoo - but not for me!)

Merlin passes are annual passes and valid for Alton Towers, Thorpe park, Chessington, Lego, London Eye, London Aquarium, Madam Tussaurds and a few other things. Excellent value if you make use of it - even in 2h 45m stints!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24101
      2. Cat Chat73707
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213614

See more discussions