Groups

Should I leave negative feedback?

I bought a pack of 20 balloons on eBay, but....

20 Comments

Original Poster

There was no air in them, so do I leave negative feedback?

How were they advertised?

yeah deffo leave neg. open a dispute too. its people like that seller that make me not want to buy from ebay!

Banned

Of course!!

I once bought water balloons and they never came with water, I'm still receiving councilling for the trama caused after three years

Banned

harlzter;6725635

There was no air in them, so do I leave negative feedback?

were they a bit of a let down :?

Would you stop wasting people's Time, ( wait a minute, what am I talking about, people are wasting their time anyway!)

Original Poster

dog_cop;6725674

were they a bit of a let down :?

Yeah, I feel totally deflated, what with recent levels of inflation I was expecting the air to be thrown in for free, the seller has been fairly helpful though, he has promised to send me a jiffy bag full of air if I cover the postage.

Hartz, buying condoms from ebay and using them as water balloons is just childish ..... ;-)

Can sell you some but would cost you p&p .... :-)

Original Poster

saayinla;6725695

Would you stop wasting people's Time, ( wait a minute, what am I talking … Would you stop wasting people's Time, ( wait a minute, what am I talking about, people are wasting their time anyway!)

Chill its misc and nonsense, mind you carry on that hot air will fill my balloons nicely:whistling::p

i used to sell air for a living...expensive stuff really.

before anyone asks...yes i really did used to sell air(compressed)

Original Poster

smithyp1;6725703

Hartz, buying condoms from ebay and using them as water balloons is just … Hartz, buying condoms from ebay and using them as water balloons is just childish ..... ;-)

Who's hartz? a new member?

I woulds never buy condoms from ebay after the last lot, they had been used didnt say new in the listing though so my fault.:whistling:

Original Poster

davidn84;6725712

i used to sell air for a living...expensive stuff really.before anyone … i used to sell air for a living...expensive stuff really.before anyone asks...yes i really did used to sell air(compressed)

Very expensive stuff in cans, £6 for a can of compressed air for cleaning pc's!!!

harlzter;6725732

Who's hartz? a new member?I woulds never buy condoms from ebay after the … Who's hartz? a new member?I woulds never buy condoms from ebay after the last lot, they had been used didnt say new in the listing though so my fault.:whistling:

he he he my pet name for you ..... :santa:

harlzter;6725745

Very expensive stuff in cans, £6 for a can of compressed air for cleaning … Very expensive stuff in cans, £6 for a can of compressed air for cleaning pc's!!!

I no...now imagine ringing people up and asking 'do you want to buy some air?'

Banned

i bought a paddling pool........a box turned up

how the hell am i supposed to paddle in a box?

You Always Over Inflate Things Harl

Banned

davidn84;6725712

i used to sell air for a living...expensive stuff really.before anyone … i used to sell air for a living...expensive stuff really.before anyone asks...yes i really did used to sell air(compressed)

well my uncle used to sell blackpool and brighton air in jars and people did buy them he also sold beach in a jar that was sand and sea water, all with nice labels though:thumbsup:

It depends on the picture used,If the photo shows them inflated then thats how you should have received them:thumbsup:

casparwhite;6725768

i bought a paddling pool........a box turned uphow the hell am i supposed … i bought a paddling pool........a box turned uphow the hell am i supposed to paddle in a box?

:lol:

Open 'Item not received' dispute and leave neg feedback about no air in the balloons.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3051069
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764578
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1832
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1939

See more discussions