should i order a wii fit from littlewoods????

12 replies
Found 24th Nov 2008
ive been on the littlewoods website and im thinking of ordering a wii fit but it says delivery within 8weeks, has anyone ordered one recently from littlewoods-littlewoods direct- marshall ward or anywhere like that, if you have how long did it take? as i only want to order if it will arrive b4 xmas, thanks

12 Comments

i got some trainers the other day from littlewoods direct (i was a littlewoods virgin!!) ordered weds night and they were delivered very early friday morning!! i couldnt fault them specially as i had a coupon thing so i got some new trianers for bout £!6!! bargain

Original Poster

theres a £30 off a £60 spend if you open a new account, so thought of using it to get a wii fit so it would only be £39.

GOOD DEAL!!! there are alot of people wary about them tho

i ordered one in the summer and it arrived when stated [11weeks] if you want it for xmas viking direct .co.uk have them in stock at £93.99 delivered,expensive but cheaper than e bay.

When you actually go to checkout it says "out of stock, delete from basket" I was going to buy it earlier, 8% quidco/cashbackings makes it even cheaper.

Original Poster

ive used it a few times already gettin load of great presents for my nephew using the 3 for 2 and the £30 off i got like 7 items for £30 each time, not had any problems with it so far lol paid on my card not a credit account, just worried if i ordered wii fit it wont be here intime for xmas with it saying delivery within 8 weeks.

pink-ka;3558989

theres a £30 off a £60 spend if you open a new account, so thought of u … theres a £30 off a £60 spend if you open a new account, so thought of using it to get a wii fit so it would only be £39.

Littlewoods aren't to be trusted with their vouchers. This time last year, there was a massive balls-up where they revoked a £25 voucher several months after people had used it to buy things, sending out hundreds of letters telling customers that they owed them £25 and had to pay up ASAP or they'd send the heavies round. The £30 voucher has already been revoked according to some people, with Littlewoods breaching the laws set forth by the Distance Selling Act and taking £30 more money from people's bank accounts than they've been authorised to take.

Avoid Littlewoods. They're a bad company run by bad people.

Original Poster

ive heard about things like that, but ive always used vouchers whenever i order from catalogues and never had any problems yet, when you use the £30 off voucher it does take the full amount of your order if you pay by card then refunds you the £30 2days later, thats what its done with me, i dont order regular from them but when i do i like to try and get something off the cost as they are over priced anyway lol

Banned

wait and see if the price comes down with the vat cut ! might save a few more pennies x

I got the same dilemma- I was gonna get my mum a DS lite for xmas using the additions direct(same company) £30 off £60 voucher.

Delivery was 8 weeks - some were 16 weeks!

I decided not to go for it

robtallica;3560482

I got the same dilemma- I was gonna get my mum a DS lite for xmas using … I got the same dilemma- I was gonna get my mum a DS lite for xmas using the additions direct(same company) £30 off £60 voucher.Delivery was 8 weeks - some were 16 weeks!I decided not to go for it

poor mum!!!gald your not my son youd be out on yer ear lol

Tho i have 3 brand new sill with void seal- I'll sell for the same mark up as a sack boy

and im still wiating for mt chocolate and you claim to be houswifes choice hey!!

foxymissroxy;3560503

poor mum!!!gald your not my son youd be out on yer ear lol Tho i have 3 … poor mum!!!gald your not my son youd be out on yer ear lol Tho i have 3 brand new sill with void seal- I'll sell for the same mark up as a sack boy and im still wiating for mt chocolate and you claim to be houswifes choice hey!!

ROFL.

You really got 3 Ds Lite's for sale???? I might buy one off ya!

Chocolate will be held in reserve pending you sending me a DS Lite:p

Btw I didn't think you were a housewife? :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones22
    2. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking33
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions