Should I pick my nose and scratch my ass a bit later.

Banned 310
Found 17th Sep 2009

Its a really difficult decision for me to make. If only I was a CEO.... this sort of decision would probably straight forward and no help needed.

Then again...... would anyone really be interested?

Perhaps I'm telling porkies.... and have no intention of picking my nose or scratching my ass.

Decisions decisions!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
310 Comments

why dont you pick yr ass and scratch yr nose, mix it up a bit

I don't believe that you even have a nose or an ass. Pics or you're lying

do both at the same time, you will then get to play for a team in the conference, buy an aston martin, and have a model girlfriend

I'll scratch your ass if you like ;-)

Original Poster Banned

michelleleemoo;6321166

why dont you pick yr ass and scratch yr nose, mix it up a bit

You use your tongue!!!:p

Pick your nose after you have scratched your ass then you'll get the aroma.Make it doubly pleasurable.

Maybe you could scratch your **** at 150mph!!!!!

Banned

i'de do both now, god gave you two hands so you would never have to make difficult decisions

choc1969;6321179

either mad or very brave .........:-D

why dont you get suspended for 24 hours then throw a massive sulk and stop posting because you think you are better than the mods?

damn,somebody has beaten you to it:)

I'm sure a CEO would advise you never to procrastinate - do both NOW......(but as I don't know what your personal hygiene is like, I wouldn't use the same hand for each)

choc1969;6321179

I'm in :w00t:

guv;6321182

You use your tongue!!!:p

who you been talking too :oops:

Original Poster Banned

Evil_monkey;6321172

I don't believe that you even have a nose or an ass. Pics or you're lying … I don't believe that you even have a nose or an ass. Pics or you're lying

I'll just sort out my cheap camera and write a note with my username on it. Wait a minute.... I've already posted them. You trying to trick me brah?

ADZ1478;6321173

do both at the same time, you will then get to play for a team in the … do both at the same time, you will then get to play for a team in the conference, buy an aston martin, and have a model girlfriend

I don't have an Aston Martin (though I did buy a brand new car yesterday), I play for a premier league team and have a WAG.

choc1969;6321179

Yes please.:w00t:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/14/128737475095761657.jpg

choc1969;6321242

lol bet he always goes through the toilet paper when wiping :whistling:

choc1969;6321242

LOL Evil.......:p

Original Poster Banned

LoozR;6321188

Pick your nose after you have scratched your ass then you'll get the … Pick your nose after you have scratched your ass then you'll get the aroma.Make it doubly pleasurable.

Noooooooooh.

AshleyRFC;6321190

Maybe you could scratch your **** at 150mph!!!!!

I'd only go up to 135mph.... Do you think Im mad?

sassie;6321193

i'de do both now, god gave you two hands so you would never have to make … i'de do both now, god gave you two hands so you would never have to make difficult decisions

But If I did that, I wouldnt have a reason to post a crap thread that no one is interested in and make me sound like a tool.

WoolyM;6321195

either mad or very brave .........:-D

Or both.

boothy;6321199

why dont you get suspended for 24 hours then throw a massive sulk and … why dont you get suspended for 24 hours then throw a massive sulk and stop posting because you think you are better than the mods?damn,somebody has beaten you to it:)

I laughed out very very loud. Maybe it'll stretch to 6 weeks like the first time! (I laughed out very very loud then too!)

gari189;6321218

I'm sure a CEO would advise you never to procrastinate - do both … I'm sure a CEO would advise you never to procrastinate - do both NOW......(but as I don't know what your personal hygiene is like, I wouldn't use the same hand for each)

Reported for talking dirty.

Banned

This thread is to BG1's, what Hyundai is to Mercedes.

Just not as good, no matter how hard it tries.

Perhaps you could get your driver to scratch your ass?

choc1969;6321242

I'd still.......... :roll:

FilthAndFurry;6321278

This thread is to BG1's, what Hyundai is to Mercedes.Just not as good, no … This thread is to BG1's, what Hyundai is to Mercedes.Just not as good, no matter how hard it tries.

Aren't you the one that says - if you don't like a thread just ignore it? maybe you should take your own advice :thumbsup:

Staroffurby;6321273

lol bet he always goes through the toilet paper when wiping :whistling:

Wolverine doesn't need to wipe ;-)

choc1969;6321294

Nope, theres any number of women who'd do it for him.:roll:

FilthAndFurry;6321278

This thread is to BG1's, what Hyundai is to Mercedes.Just not as good, no … This thread is to BG1's, what Hyundai is to Mercedes.Just not as good, no matter how hard it tries.

Maybe your just jealous that no one is offering to scratch your arse?

ClarityofMind;6321302

Nope, theres any number of women who'd do it for him.:roll:

I wouldn't count his mother as being any number of women. :?

Banned

gari189;6321292

Aren't you the one that says - if you don't like a thread just ignore it? … Aren't you the one that says - if you don't like a thread just ignore it? maybe you should take your own advice :thumbsup:

I'm just offering my critique. The tribute threads amuse me.

FilthAndFurry;6321278

not getting any attention again?

that cry for help gets louder every day

AshleyRFC;6321307

I wouldn't count his mother as being any number of women. :?

:giggle:

There's some who'd pay to lick ;-)

Original Poster Banned

FilthAndFurry;6321278

Who are you?

Evil_monkey;6321285

Perhaps you could get your driver to scratch your ass?

I could ask I suppose.

gari189;6321292

Aren't you the one that says - if you don't like a thread just ignore it? … Aren't you the one that says - if you don't like a thread just ignore it? maybe you should take your own advice :thumbsup:

He loves the thread...... Just wants to hype an imaginary BMW and knock a real Hyundai. Maaaaad Cow!

choc1969;6321294

I dont even want to think about the consequences!!!

Original Poster Banned

FilthAndFurry;6321327

I'm just offering my critique. The tribute threads amuse me.

Why the h4te? Strong life choice.

ClarityofMind;6321356

:giggle:There's some who'd pay to lick ;-)

eugh!!!!:?

Banned

guv;6321390

Why the h4te? Strong life choice.

Bad impersonation. http://www.amateurbrainsurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/elvis_pants.jpg

ClarityofMind;6321356

:giggle:There's some who'd pay to lick ;-)

ewwwwwwww women, i'm looking at you in an entirely different light now.

guv;6321359

I dont even want to think about the consequences!!!

You mean he'll never get his fingernails clean?

AshleyRFC;6321417

ewwwwwwww women, i'm looking at you in an entirely different light now.

choc1969;6321392

eugh!!!!:?

lol, I out-grossed even choc :w00t:

Get a bum scratcher in the shape of a hand so you can do both one after the other with the same product.

ClarityofMind;6321440

so does that mean you'd also lick Marcus's **** from BB?

Original Poster Banned

gari189;6321430

You mean he'll never get his fingernails clean?

No... He might be able to scratch his ass and pick his nose with the same finger in one stroke!!!:w00t:

AshleyRFC;6321454

so does that mean you'd also lick Marcus's **** from BB?

I've never watched BB...

I'd do Hugh Jackson in a heartbeat though :w00t:;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text