Found 2nd May 2010
I don't know if I should sell my Metal Gear Solid Konami "doll" I was looking on eBay uk there was no listings, but on the USA one they were going for around £90.
This is what I'm talking about btw...
junkerhq.net/Met…tml
I mean, I really want to keep it but its just sitting in my cupboard. Do you guys think I should sell it? Or keep it?

6 Comments

Bit old to play with dolls rnt u..?

Original Poster

Lol yeah but to be honest its still in the wrapping and I haven't taken it out! Honest :P Thats why I'm wanting to sell it tbh I'm getting a bit old for all these figures

i have a few things that are collectable...

the Harry Potter collectors edition of Tales of Beadle the bard.. paid £60 for it from amazon - going for 150 on ebay atm.. gonna wait till the last film comes out then think about selling it ...

Original Poster

arcangel111;8508879

i have a few things that are collectable... the Harry Potter collectors … i have a few things that are collectable... the Harry Potter collectors edition of Tales of Beadle the bard.. paid £60 for it from amazon - going for 150 on ebay atm.. gonna wait till the last film comes out then think about selling it ...

I was thinking about waiting too.. its just taking up space though.. the thing is how long do you have to wait because metal gear has been on going since it came out

nacider;8508913

I was thinking about waiting too.. its just taking up space though.. the … I was thinking about waiting too.. its just taking up space though.. the thing is how long do you have to wait because metal gear has been on going since it came out

taking up space? how big is it.

Original Poster

Probably about the same size as an xbox 360 console (the box that is)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions