Should I sell seperate or in one post?

4 replies
Found 10th Oct 2010
Just about to post a few things in the for sale/trade thread, was just wondering If it matters whether I put them in the same post or not, They're totally unrelated items, so could I post them up separately so as not to mess it up?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

depends how nice you are and how much abuse you want to get, a lot of idiots (the abuse you will get for doing it) put seperate items for sale so yo uend up with 10 different posts in a row, and it annoys people on here. Could create a few seprate ones with multiple items in each so you can get whats for sale in the title to comprimise, maybe?

Original Poster

There's only a few items, I'll just post them in 1, don't want to annoy people :P
Thanks

I suggest you keep them in categories - so clothes in one thread, childrens toys in another thread, household things in another etc.

sickly sweet

I suggest you keep them in categories - so clothes in one thread, … I suggest you keep them in categories - so clothes in one thread, childrens toys in another thread, household things in another etc.

+1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769543
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions