Should I Sky sports or not

Found 2nd Aug 2017
The dilemma I have is I love sport. I also want value for my money. I love my footall in particular. I don't have Sky sports however use my father's log in to watch it on my ipad and a PS4 box. I also have a friends BT log in to cast Bt sports to my tv. (I do give him a spotify family slot in exchange). Sky have offered me the sport for 12 per month on 18 month contract. Do I take it or do I not. I can watch it already so it may be pointless. The record facility would be good as I do shifts however its not the be all and end all. What would others do?

1. Ask
  2. Sky
  3. Sport
11 Comments

I would take it

Original Poster

ibblackberry114 m ago

I would take it

Thanks mate I'll justify it by saying to myself £3 per week

Make sure Sky aren't screwing you by making the offer price 12 months with the contract for 18

jco8329 m ago

Make sure Sky aren't screwing you by making the offer price 12 months with …Make sure Sky aren't screwing you by making the offer price 12 months with the contract for 18

this

What is the package deal and the price?

They have also changed their channel descriptions last week and you can now buy the channels individually. Make sure you get the ones you want in that deal.

I also had the same offer for Sports and was trying to decide whether to get it, in the end went for an iptv sports package £7 month full Sky Sports HD as well as other sport channels.
I'm using it via the smart tv app on my tv and have to say it's been great, I have had a few different iptv subscriptions but this one is by far the best!
Even with the offer of Sky Sports it was still pricey for me.

stephenr8 h, 26 m ago

Any chance you could pm me the supplier? I've had troubles finding a good …Any chance you could pm me the supplier? I've had troubles finding a good IPTV.

Sure will message you just now.

surfinbird3rd Aug

Can you send to me as well please?

surfinbird3rd Aug

Can send me the details too pls?

Sure will pm link now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions