should i stay awake?

i am off work on holiday just now and i am in a bad sleeping routine i have been getting up at 4pm so i have been up since yesterday i was trying to stay awake untill 9 tonight so i could get up early tommorow.
but problem is 9oclock seems far far away lol and i am tired i have nothing to do and i am cold and just had somthing to eat i need to stay away from fleebay cause i have bought a load of rubbish through the night i dont know what to do untill 9oclock and no one is in the house untill later

14 Comments

I work shifts so I know how you feel! How about going for a walk, watching a film, having a clearout, visiting friends/family?

Knock one out, it's the solution to all of life's problems!

BTW: I'm presuming you're male, if you're not, cancel knock one out and shove one in!

Shhhhh.... Sleeeeeeeep my little one ....sleeeeeep!

Shhhhhh........

(Sound of waves gently lapping)

Shhhhhhhh
Go to sleeeeep!!

Zzzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzzzz
Just think of those litle cats all sound asleep all day and most of the night..

By the way, if you are cold, that is 'usually' in your situation the body's way of telling you that it is tired.

Hence being cold...

If I were you I would let nature take its course and get some much needed sleep and then see how you feel when you wake up.

Lets face it - you are ot going to be missing anything that you cant see later.

Zzzzzz Zzzzz

Nite nite

Sweet deams

xxxxxx

Purrrrrrrrrr

Trickyjabs;4995813

Knock one out, it's the solution to all of life's problems! :)BTW: I'm … Knock one out, it's the solution to all of life's problems! :)BTW: I'm presuming you're male, if you're not, cancel knock one out and shove one in!

GROSS! :w00t:

Original Poster

Banana79;4995793

I work shifts so I know how you feel! How about going for a walk, … I work shifts so I know how you feel! How about going for a walk, watching a film, having a clearout, visiting friends/family?

yeah i would like to do that but i dont feel as if i can be bothered i might watch a film but i dont want to get to 1 this afternoon and then give in lol because that would make things worse but thanks for your suggestions:)
p.s can u tell i have been up all night with my breackfast thread lol

Original Poster

cloudthecat;4995825

Shhhhh.... Sleeeeeeeep my little one ....sleeeeeep!Shhhhhh........(Sound … Shhhhh.... Sleeeeeeeep my little one ....sleeeeeep!Shhhhhh........(Sound of waves gently lapping)ShhhhhhhhGo to sleeeeep!!Zzzzz Zzzzzz ZzzzzzzzJust think of those litle cats all sound asleep all day and most of the night..By the way, if you are cold, that is 'usually' in your situation the body's way of telling you that it is tired.Hence being cold...If I were you I would let nature take its course and get some much needed sleep and then see how you feel when you wake up.Lets face it - you are ot going to be missing anything that you cant see later.Zzzzzz ZzzzzNite niteSweet deamsxxxxxxPurrrrrrrrrr

lol dont i wont get any peace and quiet anyway i have 2 parrots who are having a shouting match just now lol

clean the car.....blast some tunes and get the hoover out....kill loadsa time and the fresh air will wake u up!

or have a nap and set ur alarm so u kip no more than 2hrs

Original Poster

magicbeans;4995864

clean the car.....blast some tunes and get the hoover out....kill loadsa … clean the car.....blast some tunes and get the hoover out....kill loadsa time and the fresh air will wake u up! or have a nap and set ur alarm so u kip no more than 2hrs

yeah but i have no willpower lol if i go to sleep i wont get back up

COFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

tonico;4995885

yeah but i have no willpower lol if i go to sleep i wont get back up

then get out the house so the option isnt there!

Original Poster

lol i actually fancy going to the pub not been in ages but i dont think thats a good idear and its a bit early lol

i would go to bed till about 2 then you will be able to sleep tonight but your gona waste your day if you try and stay up you will feel ill have a few hours then you will have all afternoon to do as you please enjoy

coffee, berocca and some fresh air. Stay awake, you'll be glad you did tomorrow

tonico;4995831

yeah i would like to do that but i dont feel as if i can be bothered i … yeah i would like to do that but i dont feel as if i can be bothered i might watch a film but i dont want to get to 1 this afternoon and then give in lol because that would make things worse but thanks for your suggestions:)p.s can u tell i have been up all night with my breackfast thread lol

Yep, shift cravings are great!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions