Groups

Should I stop talking to my dad......

He just put Big Brother on Record, series link on our Sky+ box.

Discuss.

51 Comments

Delete series link, change the parental settings and set a passcode :evil:

Banned

he needs to get out more,

LaoTzu;2265425

Delete series link, change the parental settings and set a passcode :evil:

Excellent advise!

Banned

sack your dad

Original Poster

I suppose he cant put big brother on series link if hes dead........hmmm

No...

Get your own home and do as you like...

when he has an affair with the bar maid in the local pub and pretends like nothings going on even though the other barmaid called me dad her "boyfriend" by mistake...to me.....then.......maybe u should stop speaking to your dad............in the mean time delete the series link.....

hawkio;2265449

when he has an affair with the bar maid in the local pub and pretends … when he has an affair with the bar maid in the local pub and pretends like nothings going on even though the other barmaid called me dad her "boyfriend" by mistake...to me.....then.......maybe u should stop speaking to your dad............in the mean time delete the series link.....

Oh dear thats not very good :oops:
    On the plus side free beer might be a option :whistling:

EDIT - Serious note, hope your alright with it all and it doesnt get too messy

hawkio;2265449

when he has an affair with the bar maid in the local pub and pretends … when he has an affair with the bar maid in the local pub and pretends like nothings going on even though the other barmaid called me dad her "boyfriend" by mistake...to me.....then.......maybe u should stop speaking to your dad............in the mean time delete the series link.....

That's terrible...

I could never do that to my wife...

Sorry BG .... but I really cant see what the problem is ? :? ......... apart from you being spoilt that is .. not everyone has Sky+ !!!!!! think yourself lucky say THANKYOU to your dad

Original Poster

snowtiger;2265462

Sorry BG .... but I really cant see what the problem is ? :? ......... … Sorry BG .... but I really cant see what the problem is ? :? ......... apart from you being spoilt that is .. not everyone has Sky+ !!!!!! think yourself lucky say THANKYOU to your dad

hes watching Big Brother! thats the problem.:oops:

He cant watch big brother if hes dead.
    Im jus sayin is all

Black gerbil :P

black gerbil1;2265447

I suppose he cant put big brother on series link if hes dead........hmmm … I suppose he cant put big brother on series link if hes dead........hmmm

DAMN you beat me to it

Could be worse, like playin games on ya mobile in a club full of girls! :roll:

I don't see what the problem is?? Sounds sensible to me, otherwise he may miss it.
    Thumbs up

black gerbil1;2265509

hes watching Big Brother! thats the problem.:oops:

Oh I see :roll:
    awwwwwwwwwwwww your dad sounds really cool .... go & make him a cuppa

snowtiger;2265555

Oh I see :roll:awwwwwwwwwwwww your dad sounds really cool .... go & make … Oh I see :roll:awwwwwwwwwwwww your dad sounds really cool .... go & make him a cuppa

I agree - you have a cool dad who like to get down with the youth of today :thumbsup:

Another EPIC thread.

Original Poster

nikkib123;2265570

I agree - you have a cool dad who like to get down with the youth of … I agree - you have a cool dad who like to get down with the youth of today :thumbsup:

he aint cool!:oops:

snowtiger;2265555

Oh I see :roll:awwwwwwwwwwwww your dad sounds really cool .... go & make … Oh I see :roll:awwwwwwwwwwwww your dad sounds really cool .... go & make him a cuppa

I do everyday!:x

Can he watch it live on E4 - its all kicking off at the mo - go tell him he's missing it all!

nikkib123;2265635

Can he watch it live on E4 - its all kicking off at the mo - go tell him … Can he watch it live on E4 - its all kicking off at the mo - go tell him he's missing it all!

It's not live till 12.55...

What are you watching?

It's live with Virgin :-D

forharry;2265672

It's not live till 12.55...What are you watching?

Been watching it all morning babe - go to E4 and press the red button on your remote :-D

nikkib123;2265690

Been watching it all morning babe - go to E4 and press the red button on … Been watching it all morning babe - go to E4 and press the red button on your remote :-D

Behave...

There is no red button working on Sky, unless it has a fault...

It works on other channels...

Banned

Depends what hes watching it for.... for the love of the program which in that case you maty need to have 'the' chat with him, or if hes watching it for the women....which is justified

forharry;2265709

Behave...There is no red button working on Sky, unless it has a … Behave...There is no red button working on Sky, unless it has a fault...It works on other channels...

HONESTLY - i am watching it now and have been for hours - I am not winding you up - someone please back me up here!!!:)

forharry;2265709

Behave...There is no red button working on Sky, unless it has a … Behave...There is no red button working on Sky, unless it has a fault...It works on other channels...

It's not interactive on Sky, only Virgin

owlass;2265734

It's not interactive on Sky, only Virgin

I have Virgin :-D

nikkib123;2265726

HONESTLY - i am watching it now and have been for hours - I am not … HONESTLY - i am watching it now and have been for hours - I am not winding you up - someone please back me up here!!!:)

Yup it's available 24 -7 on sky (with adverts unfortunately) but it is there! The wife watched it this morning!

peteivy;2265745

Yup it's available 24 -7 on sky (with adverts unfortunately) but it is … Yup it's available 24 -7 on sky (with adverts unfortunately) but it is there! The wife watched it this morning!

Thanks Peteivy and Owlass - was thinking I was going mad:)

I can only withstand big brother in very small doses and the live ones in the morn/afternoon are cac and boring, they dub it with tweeting birds and stuff. Yawn.
    If it was called 'Big Brah' would you watch it Gerbil?
    BRB on my way to fridge.

Sheriff Waffles;2265782

I can only withstand big brother in very small doses and the live ones in … I can only withstand big brother in very small doses and the live ones in the morn/afternoon are cac and boring, they dub it with tweeting birds and stuff. Yawn.If it was called 'Big Brah' would you watch it Gerbil?BRB on my way to fridge.

There has been hardly any bleeping or birds today and full on arguements - I love BB but each to their own

nikkib123;2265776

Thanks Peteivy and Owlass - was thinking I was going mad:)

I read it wasn't going to be on Freeview (not on mine) or Sky, just Virgin (is on) :?

peteivy;2265745

Yup it's available 24 -7 on sky (with adverts unfortunately) but it is … Yup it's available 24 -7 on sky (with adverts unfortunately) but it is there! The wife watched it this morning!

On which channel?

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;2265782

I can only withstand big brother in very small doses and the live ones in … I can only withstand big brother in very small doses and the live ones in the morn/afternoon are cac and boring, they dub it with tweeting birds and stuff. Yawn.If it was called 'Big Brah' would you watch it Gerbil?BRB on my way to fridge.

i lol'd

crow99;2265457

Oh dear thats not very good :oops:On the plus side free beer might be a … Oh dear thats not very good :oops:On the plus side free beer might be a option :whistling:EDIT - Serious note, hope your alright with it all and it doesnt get too messy

thanks dude! hes an ****! :P so be glad urs aint haha big brother is absolutly balls though rather watch myself on cctv or something! surely this is the equivilent...the more of a crank u be the more money u make at the end of it it seems....hardly entertainment anymore first 2 series it worked because they didnt know what to expect now getting accepted for bb just means jackpot really.......

forharry;2265818

On which channel?

Channel 12005. (has been there for the last three years!)
    Details of how to add it to the Sky box in ]this thread! :thumbsup:

peteivy;2265961

Channel 12005. (has been there for the last three years!)Details of how … Channel 12005. (has been there for the last three years!)Details of how to add it to the Sky box in ]this thread! :thumbsup:

I have found out now from another forum...

Thank you for your

forharry;2265990

I have found out now from another forum...Thank you for your

:?

Would you rather him record Television X?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      2. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99

See more discussions