Should I Switch to Android?

Found 30th Mar
I currently own an iPhone 7 Plus and I’m thinking about switching to Android. What are the best android phones that stack up to the iPhone 7 Plus in terms of speed? I need lots of storage preferably nothing below 64gb or if it is it should have SD card support. Also under £500. I’ve seen a couple of deals for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 for £264 but not sure if it’s a good phone or not. Let me know what phone I should switch to. Thanks.
Community Updates
16 Comments
Galaxy note 8. Top end of budget but best phone money can buy.
i switch few days before iphone 7 plus to s8 plus. iphone had much better camera specially portrait mode and better battery mgmt. already start missing the iphone. i should have take s9 plus or note 8 atleast.
deleted1587206
crazydealhunter1 m ago

i switch few days before iphone 7 plus to s8 plus. iphone had much better …i switch few days before iphone 7 plus to s8 plus. iphone had much better camera specially portrait mode and better battery mgmt. already start missing the iphone. i should have take s9 plus or note 8 atleast.

Thanks for the information.
deleted1587206
master108 m ago

Galaxy note 8. Top end of budget but best phone money can buy.

I’ll have a look at the note 8. Thanks
For £529, you won't go wrong with the Huawei Mate 10 Pro. 128GB of internal storage, water resistant, fantastic Leica branded cameras, sleek performance, incredible battery life (and I mean incredible), and good looks. Much cheaper than any Samsung equivalent.

And because Huawei have copied been inspired by the iOS user interface, their EMUI interface is just like iOS in terms of the way it feels, such as the ability to swipe down on the home screen to search for anything, like content from the web or local files.

I have a Mate 10 Pro, and it is honestly the best phone I've ever owned. I have owned every iPhone ever made up to and including the iPhone 6, and lots of Android phones since, including ones made by Samsung and ZTE.

I am currently hooked on Huawei and it's unlikely I'd choose any other manufacturer for my next phone. And it certainly won't be an Apple device!
Edited by: "preecey" 30th Mar
if you want iphone equivalent look at pixel 2
deleted158720630th Mar

I’ll have a look at the note 8. Thanks

I have the note 8, honestly I wish I'd stayed with iphone!
Ive been iphone since the 3g and own a 8. I tried a galaxy s7 for a few days and i couldnt get used to it. I didnt like it at all.

Personally stick with iphone.
OnePlus 5T is a decent Android phone for the money
deleted1587206
Deaa2 h, 31 m ago

I have the note 8, honestly I wish I'd stayed with iphone!

Any reason why?
Not if you don't know what you're doing with software or you'll break it
Obviously.
deleted158720630th Mar

Any reason why?

Honestly I'm not quite sure! The iPhone just seemed to work better. Little niggles with my note which I'm sure I could sort out but shouldn't have to. The one that's annoying me at the minute is I get duplicate notifications, someone comments on Facebook, Facebook tells me, then Samsung tells me! New email, thanks thanks Gmail.. Oh and Samsung are going to tell me too!
deleted1587206
Deaa6 h, 55 m ago

Honestly I'm not quite sure! The iPhone just seemed to work better. Little …Honestly I'm not quite sure! The iPhone just seemed to work better. Little niggles with my note which I'm sure I could sort out but shouldn't have to. The one that's annoying me at the minute is I get duplicate notifications, someone comments on Facebook, Facebook tells me, then Samsung tells me! New email, thanks thanks Gmail.. Oh and Samsung are going to tell me too!

Oh that’s annoying.
I have had both IPhone and Android and prefer iPhone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants