Should I wait for the Black Friday deals to buy a Samsung Galaxy S7? Or is it cheaper elsewhere now?

Found 16th Oct 2016
My current phone is on it's last legs I can't view texts properly or anything.

10 Comments

On contract or sim free?

I've heard they're going to be having a fire sale on Note 7's on Black Friday.

Original Poster

simonhawking

On contract or sim free?

Sim free

fuzzyg

Sim free

​currently in the same boat. debenhams have it for £520 can't see it cheaper any where else brand new.

debenhamsplus.com/p/1…ree

not sure if I should get referb

Has any one got a time machine to go into future and check on black Friday we won't be getting a cheaper deal for this phone?? oO

Bought one from o2, perfect on refresh, £412, had unlock code within 2 days.
o2.co.uk/sho…ugo

What about the Moto Z range or Google Pixel? Much cheaper than an S7

simonhawking

What about the Moto Z range or Google Pixel? Much cheaper than an S7

​i was waiting for the pixel to come out before getting a new phone, but I have not seen it much cheaper than the S7 in fact I haven't seen it cheaper at all.

ellenw

Bought one from o2, perfect on refresh, £412, had unlock code within 2 … Bought one from o2, perfect on refresh, £412, had unlock code within 2 days.https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariff/samsung/galaxy-s7-like-new/?productId=72227525-5438-478a-9b5e-6c712ac28b76&planId=&contractType=payasyougo

Did you buy a contract, buy the phone outright, and cancel the contract?

I can't see the deal on PAYG.

Thanks.

123shop

Did you buy a contract, buy the phone outright, and cancel the contract?I … Did you buy a contract, buy the phone outright, and cancel the contract?I can't see the deal on PAYG.Thanks.

Yes that's right, £99.99 upfront, cancelled the airtime straight away and paid £312 balance.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769594
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz11
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…53116
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911003

See more discussions