Expired

Should i wait until July/August to buy Orlando Flight?

8 replies
Found 10th May 2009
Hi there, i am looking to go to Orlando for 2 weeks from the 22nd of August -5th of September. Will it be likely that flights will be really cheap if i just wait till the last minute or is it best to book up now? Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, i am thinking a few people might have done the same in the past.

8 Comments

When i go i usually buy my tickets 10 months in advance, the more seats they have left the cheaper it usually is.Last time i went with virgin very good in every way

I am going in August and I booked in Feb time. Cheapest deal i could find was with Direct Holidays (Thomas Cook) but that was for flights/self catering accom (Tuscana appartments)/car hire and park tickets.

I do late deals ( Virgin/Thomson ) are good for flights)

Buy now, never get good deals anymore booking late

Original Poster

I am sure I saw flight with Thomas cook for like £140ish on here the other week for flight in May. Won't it be likely I could grab a bargain like this in late July/Aug? Thanks for all your comments btw, really helpfull.

Kurran;5173415

I am sure I saw flight with Thomas cook for like £140ish on here the … I am sure I saw flight with Thomas cook for like £140ish on here the other week for flight in May. Won't it be likely I could a bargain like this in late July/Aug? Thanks for all your comments btw, really helpfull.

Jul/Aug peak season remember ;-)

Cheapest flights i could find when i was looking in February (for flights in August) were around the £630 mark and those weren't even direct flights.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions