Groups
    EXPIRED

Should the church get involve in political matters

Banned
    The archbishop of canterbury pleads with people to not vote BNP in the european elections because of their views.
    yet they dont condem other political parties for entering into an illegal war.
    has the church lost all moral authority after decades of covering up child abuse

19 Comments

The whole point of churches is to tell people what to do,From the moment you are born until the day you die ,if you are religious then your life whole is controlled by religious leaders,i dont see what difference this makes,

The child abuse is largely associated with the catholic church, the archbishop is the head of the church of England. I think everyone should speak out against the BNP.

Since The Finding Of The"missing Link"arnt Churches "redundent"?
    CAT / PIGEONS

raptorcigs;5305587

Since The Finding Of The"missing Link"arnt Churches "redundent"?CAT / … Since The Finding Of The"missing Link"arnt Churches "redundent"?CAT / PIGEONS

God made the missing link,lol

Churches = wasted building plots.

Banned

Although I think anyone of good conscience and sound mind should speak out against the nazis and their supporters, I don't think like the idea of the church being involved in any form of politics.

Does seem a bit hypocritical but they are most certainly the lesser of two evils in this case.

Another BNP thread!!!!!

FilthAndFurry;5305638

Does seem a bit hypocritical but they are most certainly the lesser of … Does seem a bit hypocritical but they are most certainly the lesser of two evils in this case.

Religion has lead to millions of deaths, how many are linked directly to the BNP?

Religion is the cause of many wars and acts of terrorism, how is that the lesser of two evils?

boothy;5305645

Another BNP thread!!!!!

Theres no such thing as bad publicity, keep em coming!

Banned

boothy;5305645

Another BNP thread!!!!!

Any opinion?

I think the proliferation of BNP threads is partly due to laziness. The BNP are so clearly wrong and their supporters so laughable that there really is no defence for their existence.

Banned

harlzter;5305657

Religion has lead to millions of deaths, how many are linked directly to … Religion has lead to millions of deaths, how many are linked directly to the BNP?Religion is the cause of many wars and acts of terrorism, how is that the lesser of two evils?

Acts done in the name of religion have led to countless deaths. If there were no religions people would still find reasons to fight though - like racial differences.

harlzter;5305657

Religion has lead to millions of deaths, how many are linked directly to … Religion has lead to millions of deaths, how many are linked directly to the BNP?Religion is the cause of many wars and acts of terrorism, how is that the lesser of two evils?

It isnt religion itself that did that, it's man's debasement of religion.

The church is a form of social control, just like the police or the education system, hardly surprising when it gets itself involved in political matters.

:thumbsup:

harlzter;5305597

Churches = wasted building plots.

WAST OF BRICK:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5305666

Any opinion?I think the proliferation of BNP threads is partly due to … Any opinion?I think the proliferation of BNP threads is partly due to laziness. The BNP are so clearly wrong and their supporters so laughable that there really is no defence for their existence.

Yes I have an opinion,Allow everyone to believe in what they want without telling them they are wrong,particularly on a shopping forum....

Banned

boothy;5305703

Yes I have an opinion,Allow everyone to believe in what they want without … Yes I have an opinion,Allow everyone to believe in what they want without telling them they are wrong,particularly on a shopping forum....

I disagree. I think debate and discussion is important. Whether or not here is the right place is up to the individual.

FilthAndFurry;5305731

I disagree. I think debate and discussion is important. Whether or not … I disagree. I think debate and discussion is important. Whether or not here is the right place is up to the individual.

http://www.twinsdays.org/geauga_lake/surprise.gif

Banned

It's annoying how some people who are unable to discuss grown up issues have to expire threads so others who are able to, can't.

FilthAndFurry;5305760

It's annoying how some people who are unable to discuss grown up issues … It's annoying how some people who are unable to discuss grown up issues have to expire threads so others who are able to, can't.

+1. At least have the balls to say why you've hit the expire/spam buttons.

Banned

Goonieman;5305764

+1. At least have the balls to say why you've hit the expire/spam buttons.

Repped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047076
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?87
      3. word association Game73844449
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161

See more discussions