Should UK ban word HEY?

Posted 2nd Dec
HEY! Is it just me or does anyone else notice that all the British soaps ie Coronation Street, EastEnders etc over past year all using the word more and more "Hey".
HEY! it's definitely been decided by most UK script writer's to use it in virtually most storyline's. it's a really big irritating bug bare to me and everyone else I know! why have the UK always got to copy everything the yanks do! that's why I cannot stand most USA drama's, film's etc. I don't know of anyone in my life that walk's into a room shouting Hey or starting a conversation Hey!
what do you think, is it just me or what?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
"...UK script writer's... most storyline's... drama's, film's etc."

39234137-JLeXP.jpg
I blame the Monkees.
20 Comments
Hey fella, why?
39234090-yPJQz.jpg

it is just language mate it changes that is the way it works.
Hey, I totally agree same as clapping it's so triggering spirit fingers is the way to go... Lmao what a time to be alive
"...UK script writer's... most storyline's... drama's, film's etc."

39234137-JLeXP.jpg
I blame the Monkees.
But what would I shout to the dogs when I'm foxhunting?
If I thought that that was the only thing that would annoy me about soaps I wouldn't get so annoyed with them cluttering up the channels.
Hey Google, should we ban the word Hey?
Hey jude
39234934-aCfAQ.jpg
39235113-6IhEG.jpg
@Pateo

How do you mean "ban"?
How would you actually do it, "ban"?

Are you talking about banning yourself only, banning your family only?

If so, yes, I would support you 100% banning yourself (and your family) as you are in control.
Wongy11002/12/2019 19:12

'no'body car'res' a'nymor'e FP' 'no'body car'res' a'nymor'e FP' https://www.theguardian.com/education/shortcuts/2019/dec/02/the-pedants-pedant-why-the-apostrophe-protection-society-has-closed-in-disgust''' '' '

hey?
Stop watching the root cause of the problem (as per named programmes in your opening statement).
That may reduce your levels of vexation considerably unless you insist on replacing like for like.
Yes. It's stopping me from enjoying life.
Yes, ban its use unless the sun is shining.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants