Groups

Shouldn't but would.

I know we've had these before but having watched CBB (Not CBeebies) I have discovered that I do, in fact, fancy....

Alex Reid.

Who's yours?! Gimme pictures.

100 Comments

he is hot!!!!!

Funny that.

The blokes won't prob agree but there's something about that Sov bird.

karaokecolin;7586650

Funny that.The blokes won't prob agree but there's something about that … Funny that.The blokes won't prob agree but there's something about that Sov bird.

:lol:

i thought she was like 18, its not until i think dane said act your age your 24, i was like WTF!!!

ps

i ♥ Danny Dyer

Banned

No, thanks.

Too muscley and wonky nose :-D

ilovepink;7586614

he is hot!!!!!

Ok...both you and AF go lie down, take these pills and it'll just be a bad dream that you awaken from and forget you ever posted on here!!! :x

richard hammond

russell howard

erm erm i bet theres more but i cant think

lol at this thread

fern37;7586690

Ok...both you and AF go lie down, take these pills and it'll just be a … Ok...both you and AF go lie down, take these pills and it'll just be a bad dream that you awaken from and forget you ever posted on here!!! :x

seriously i think he is hot

donna-lou;7586703

richard hammond....yes pleaserussell howard....wonky eyeserm erm i bet … richard hammond....yes pleaserussell howard....wonky eyeserm erm i bet theres more but i cant think

ryouga;7586710

lol at this thread

you changed it

ilovepink;7586714

:lol:seriously i think he is hot

Don't make me call the men in white!!! Go lie down in that lovely white room....here....just put this pristine white pyjama top on......there....feel better?? :whistling::w00t:

bill pulman, is that his name the guy in while you were sleeping i dont know why either

fern37;7586737

Don't make me call the men in white!!! Go lie down in that lovely white … Don't make me call the men in white!!! Go lie down in that lovely white room....here....just put this pristine white pyjama top on......there....feel better?? :whistling::w00t:

Original Poster

ilovepink;7586714

:lol:seriously i think he is hot

I knew I wouldn't be the only idiot...

ilovepink;7586739

bill pulman, is that his name the guy in while you were sleeping i dont … bill pulman, is that his name the guy in while you were sleeping i dont know why either

I'm calling the quacks and defo getting you sectioned!!! That is the same guy who played the president in Independance Day!!!

Oh....and as for me...gary sinise...mac in CSI:New York!

Been a fan of Lady Sovereign for a few years now..I like her music...:roll:

Going along with the CBBC thing, I have to say that Gemma Hunt from Bamzooki is fit.
    I had to watch it with my kids. Honest.

Original Poster

I'm pretty sure Lady Sovereign is 12.

fern37;7586776

I'm calling the quacks and defo getting you sectioned!!! That is the same … I'm calling the quacks and defo getting you sectioned!!! That is the same guy who played the president in Independance Day!!!

yeah thats him, i thought he was nice in while you were sleeping, but didnt think so in independance day :?

Christina Ricci...She kinda looks like an alien but I still think shes pretty hot!!!

Banned

rockyfella;7586803

Been a fan of Lady Sovereign for a few years now..I like her … Been a fan of Lady Sovereign for a few years now..I like her music...:roll:

I love her clothes, hair etc...

I really love that chav chic look :whistling:

i dont care about russell howards wonky eyes i still would! even with the bad teeth lol

you like watching CBeebies and think kids are fit

eurgh

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;7586852

Christina Ricci...She kinda looks like an alien but I still think shes … Christina Ricci...She kinda looks like an alien but I still think shes pretty hot!!!

I fancy Christina Ricci. There's nothing wrong with her!

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7586852

Christina Ricci...She kinda looks like an alien but I still think shes … Christina Ricci...She kinda looks like an alien but I still think shes pretty hot!!!

Do you like Sophie Ellis Bextor she has the look of an alien :-D

Avril Lavigne - fit in an "off the beaten track" and crusty kind of way.

donna-lou;7586877

i dont care about russell howards wonky eyes i still would! even with the … i dont care about russell howards wonky eyes i still would! even with the bad teeth lol

Oh man....I'm gonna start doing a time share on this padded cell!! lol :w00t:

karaokecolin;7586650

Funny that.The blokes won't prob agree but there's something about that … Funny that.The blokes won't prob agree but there's something about that Sov bird.

eurgh

no thanks

top chav

init bruv wut

fern37;7586910

Oh man....I'm gonna start doing a time share on this padded cell!! lol … Oh man....I'm gonna start doing a time share on this padded cell!! lol :w00t:

Original Poster

numptyj;7586894

you like watching CBeebies and think kids are fiteurgh

You....SHUT UP.

:x

DLM;7586905

No, I don't like her!

I fancy Basshunter as well. I shouldn't watch TV.

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Wouldn't but should[/SIZE][/COLOR]

angelfairee.

angelfairee;7586976

You....SHUT UP.:xNo, I don't like her!I fancy Basshunter as well. I … You....SHUT UP.:xNo, I don't like her!I fancy Basshunter as well. I shouldn't watch TV.

Big brother says...step away from the tv angelfairee.....your time in the big brother house is over....you are free to go and seek quality outside these four walls!! lol

Banned

angelfairee;7586976

I fancy Basshunter as well. I shouldn't watch TV.

He is the only one I would do in the house.

He isn't that great looking though, very pale and white undies, yuk.

Kirsty Allsop
    There's just something about her...

ei8hty5ive;7586852

DLM;7586905

I must like the 'alien' look, they're both gorgeous :thumbsup:

However the girl that has stolen my heart is Margot Robbie (Donna in Neighbours) :oops:

Original Poster

thesaint;7587003

angelfairee.

What have I done to you?! HMM?!

fern37;7587007

Big brother says...step away from the tv angelfairee.....your time in the … Big brother says...step away from the tv angelfairee.....your time in the big brother house is over....you are free to go and seek quality outside these four walls!! lol

http://backwatersman.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/alex-reid1.jpg

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmMMMMMMmmmmmmm.

m.

uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I FEEL ICK!

angelfairee;7587038

What have I done to you?! … What have I done to you?! HMM?!MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmMMMMMMmmmmmmm.m.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't get past the face!! Plus do you want him wearing your undies when he's in bed with you???
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?89
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?66
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door22
      4. DVD storage22

See more discussions