Groups

Shouldn't laugh....but (contains strong language)

Link in next post (contains strong language)

10 Comments

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lmfao tourette's is funny as

Banned

I wonder if they could diagnose it before a baby was born then don't expose them to any "rude" words I wonder what would happen then.

I was just wondering did they have tourettes in the middle ages and before... wonder what the buzz words were then?

bykergrove

I wonder if they could diagnose it before a baby was born then don't … I wonder if they could diagnose it before a baby was born then don't expose them to any "rude" words I wonder what would happen then.

jonb2412

I was just wondering did they have tourettes in the middle ages and … I was just wondering did they have tourettes in the middle ages and before... wonder what the buzz words were then?

I think the majority of Tourette sufferers don't shout obscenities. Those that do tend to shout things that are socially inappropriate, so in the middle ages probably anything suggestive of sex was a buzzword.

Thats brill, looks like he's got quite a following.

Original Poster

This ones better MMMMMmmmm, Mmmmmmm, MMMMmmmm
    youtube.com/wat…ted

vix_xx

and this one lmao … and this one lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WppVwG1WckA&feature=related

Fantastic video
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions