Groups

Shouldn't there be a law against..........

...............the 'We buy any car' advert?
    It's just been on now and my heart is racing and I want to hurt someone......

31 Comments

???????? why so serious?

(old skool but apt!)

if you don't watch it there will be a law suit against you if you wanna hurt someone

also you considered anger managment classes

Banned

my gf likes it... i think she is an undercover chav

I agree it should definitely be illegal!

It's so invasive - we had never heard it before last week and then whilst on holiday in Wales we heard it on the radio loads. Now our 5yr old son keeps coming out with 'we buy any car':w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: Can't believe it, the first time was funny(ish) but after that it's horrendous

I concur with OP.

Original Poster

I just can't see how it happened!
    'Here's that ad you asked for'.
    'Ah, thanks. That's really good, we'll use that'.

How?

Banned

i dont get it, have i missed something??

Original Poster

dj_urban;5942109

i dont get it, have i missed something??

youtube.com/wat…Q64

Banned

deek72;5942095

I just can't see how it happened! 'Here's that ad you asked for'.'Ah, … I just can't see how it happened! 'Here's that ad you asked for'.'Ah, thanks. That's really good, we'll use that'.How?

deek ur funny as!

we buy any car

woo woo

Banned

deek72;5942115

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yEWZTBQ64

f*** that thats doing my head in after 6 secs that should be, banned for sheer stupidness i hope to never ever ever hear that or see it again that has chav all over it, and as annoying as the crazy frog thing

I agree, that ad is ****.

"from fifty quid,to a hundred grand" lmfao!

deek72;5942095

I just can't see how it happened! 'Here's that ad you asked for'.'Ah, … I just can't see how it happened! 'Here's that ad you asked for'.'Ah, thanks. That's really good, we'll use that'.How?

It has worked, done its job. It's catchy annoying and has forever scarred you

Banned

my money is on it being JFK. that's how he bought his aston

deek72;5942115

I lolled.

Off to nick a load of cars... brb.

Original Poster

dontasciime;5942215

]Remix

Hey, the remix is pretty good. Wonder if it's available to buy?

Banned

not bad checked the site, i own a 05 corsa 36k miles they will buy it for £2,700 1.2 sxi not bad

Banned

deek72;5942266

Hey, the remix is pretty good. Wonder if it's available to buy?

no but theres a link for a free dl tho

Original Poster

dj_urban;5942281

not bad checked the site, i own a 05 corsa 36k miles they will buy … not bad checked the site, i own a 05 corsa 36k miles they will buy it for £2,700 1.2 sxi not bad

Don't forget my comission if you sell :thumbsup:

Banned

deek72;5942288

Don't forget my comission if you sell :thumbsup:

lmao true, i wont be selling yet got 11 months of finance left boo

weeeeeee buy any car dot com............w00p w00p

Original Poster

dj_urban;5942319

lmao true, i wont be selling yet got 11 months of finance left boo

Mine's 11 months old and they offer 37% of list price! Lol, think I'll keep it, thanks. (We'll probably be bombarded with emails now)

dj_urban;5942281

not bad checked the site, i own a 05 corsa 36k miles they will buy … not bad checked the site, i own a 05 corsa 36k miles they will buy it for £2,700 1.2 sxi not bad

You're joking right?

N.B. This is entirely hypothetical and I'm sure is not the way they work at all:
    To sell you take the car to their sales room; they find out what sort of car you're hoping to buy and how much to spend; then go over your car with a fine tooth comb and knock £50 off for every scratch or blemish - so now they're offerring £1700 for the car but as you're so disappointed by the low valuation will knock an extra £1000 off a whizzo deal on the type of car you're after and they even have a money back guarantee. As you're there and they are very good salespeople you buy the car - it was actually taken in part ex. the day before and has been valeted but not serviced - you drive it away and worst case for everyone it blows up on the way home - after paying to have it towed back to them they give you back your money - but your £2700 car has already been sold so they give you back the £1700 you'd agreed to; you're down £1000 and the cost of towing etc. and are now carless.

wombat6025;5942407

You're joking right?N.B. This is entirely hypothetical and I'm sure is … You're joking right?N.B. This is entirely hypothetical and I'm sure is not the way they work at all:To sell you take the car to their sales room; they find out what sort of car you're hoping to buy and how much to spend; then go over your car with a fine tooth comb and knock £50 off for every scratch or blemish - so now they're offerring £1700 for the car but as you're so disappointed by the low valuation will knock an extra £1000 off a whizzo deal on the type of car you're after and they even have a money back guarantee. As you're there and they are very good salespeople you buy the car - it was actually taken in part ex. the day before and has been valeted but not serviced - you drive it away and worst case for everyone it blows up on the way home - after paying to have it towed back to them they give you back your money - but your £2700 car has already been sold so they give you back the £1700 you'd agreed to; you're down £1000 and the cost of towing etc. and are now carless.

That sounds spot on to me:thumbsup:

Original Poster

wombat6025;5942407

You're joking right?N.B. This is entirely hypothetical and I'm sure is … You're joking right?N.B. This is entirely hypothetical and I'm sure is not the way they work at all:To sell you take the car to their sales room; they find out what sort of car you're hoping to buy and how much to spend; then go over your car with a fine tooth comb and knock £50 off for every scratch or blemish - so now they're offerring £1700 for the car but as you're so disappointed by the low valuation will knock an extra £1000 off a whizzo deal on the type of car you're after and they even have a money back guarantee. As you're there and they are very good salespeople you buy the car - it was actually taken in part ex. the day before and has been valeted but not serviced - you drive it away and worst case for everyone it blows up on the way home - after paying to have it towed back to them they give you back your money - but your £2700 car has already been sold so they give you back the £1700 you'd agreed to; you're down £1000 and the cost of towing etc. and are now carless.

You old cynic!

deek72;5942479

You old cynic!

I didn't mention the possible shennanigans around finance and extended warranties 'cos it's too complicated for me to remember.

Me? A cynic? :whistling:

Banned

wombat6025;5942407

Shengis;5942423

That sounds spot on to me:thumbsup:

deek72;5942479

You old cynic!

wombat6025;5942525

I didn't mention the possible shennanigans around finance and extended … I didn't mention the possible shennanigans around finance and extended warranties 'cos it's too complicated for me to remember.Me? A cynic? :whistling:

prob true, as much as that site sounds good, its usally just to rip u off, wheeler dealers

"Enter your reg number now at - We buy any car - dot com"
    lyrical masterpiece. I'd love to know how much the fee was for the music, what do you think? 1000? 2000? (pence).
    i put my reg in and went through a page or maybe 2 about the condition etc, but didn't find out the price as I didn't want to put my address and email etc on their database. so i'll never know.

deek72;5942115

oh my god how can anybody like that! 4 seconds i lasted! that was SO annoying!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions