Groups

Show me your Gaming Setup

Fellow.. VideoGames Addicts..
    Need some idea on gaming setup....
    Show me some of your priced collection and setup !!
    Pics would be appreciated

16 Comments

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1269/setupwy.png

Two X rocker gaming chairs, with inbuilt speakers connected to tv
    PS3
    32 inch plasma
    2 subwoofers behind tv
    3 controllers with charging port
    and a big poster of jessica alba!

ps. sorry about low quality picture

Edited by: "glensymes" 25th Jul 2010

The picture is such bad quality you can't even make out what you are trying to photograph.

Yah, I was using my laptop cam cos I cba to take out my digital camera lol

lmao at that picture

glensymes

Yah, I was using my laptop cam cos I cba to take out my digital camera lol

You 'cba' to take out your digital camera yet you want others to do it?? LOLROFL

Mallinersha

You 'cba' to take out your digital camera yet you want others to do it?? … You 'cba' to take out your digital camera yet you want others to do it?? LOLROFL

Fail, that wasnt the OP.

glensymes

Two X rocker gaming chairs, with inbuilt speakers connected to tvPS3 32 … Two X rocker gaming chairs, with inbuilt speakers connected to tvPS3 32 inch plasma2 subwoofers behind tv3 controllers with charging portand a big poster of jessica alba!ps. sorry about low quality picture

you may as well have put a pic up of a bag of s hit, wouldnt have been ale to see any difference

Hazro 26"
    Intel i7 920
    2x WD 640gb in Raid0
    3x2gb
    4870 1gb
    MS X6 KB
    Razor Lachesis Mouse
    Onkyo with Bowers and Wilkins Speaker Surround Setup + Sony Headphones

Built it last March, I need to use it more, CSS taking most of the action but with a small archive of recent games, 90% i haven't touched, reckon I will come winter, but at the same time seriously worried Civilization V will ruin my life and my girlfriend will leave me...

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5619/img0119tv.jpg

50" Samsung 5 Series Plasma
    V+
    PS3
    Xbox 360
    Wii
    Onkyo 507 Reciever
    Jamo A102HCS5 5.1 Sorround Sound Speakers

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8256/img0118t.jpg

Reclining sofa of win _>

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9858/img0120qj.jpg

Dell U2711 (left) + Dell P2210H (right)

i7 930 @ 4GHz
    ATI Radeon HD 5970
    6GB PC12800 DDR3/1600mhz RAM (Corsair XMS3)
    Asus P6T SE
    80 GB Intel X25-M SSD + 1TB Samsung Spinpoint
    Antec 1200 Case with extra silent eagle fans and an Aerocool 2000 fan controller.

Logitech G19 Keyboard
    Mx 518 Mouse
    Steelpad 5L
    Icemat Siberia headphones

Edited by: "rwm24" 25th Jul 2010

Theres an updated picture for anyone crying about the last one.

Original Poster

glensymes

Two X rocker gaming chairs, with inbuilt speakers connected to tvPS332 … Two X rocker gaming chairs, with inbuilt speakers connected to tvPS332 inch plasma2 subwoofers behind tv3 controllers with charging portand a big poster of jessica alba!ps. sorry about low quality picture

is it worthwhile to invest on 2 subwoofer? Although the pic is very blur.. I can still appreciate a hot body....

Original Poster

rwm24

50" Samsung 5 Series PlasmaPS3Xbox 360WiiOnkyo 507 RecieverJamo A102HCS5 … 50" Samsung 5 Series PlasmaPS3Xbox 360WiiOnkyo 507 RecieverJamo A102HCS5 5.1 Sorround Sound SpeakersReclining sofa of win _>Dell U2711 (left) + Dell P2210H (right)i7 930 @ 4GHzATI Radeon HD 59706GB PC12800 DDR3/1600mhz RAM (Corsair XMS3)Asus P6T SE80 GB Intel X25-M SSD + 1TB Samsung SpinpointAntec 1200 Case with extra silent eagle fans and an Aeroc.ool 2000 fan controller.

awesome pc setup.
    Your surround speaker look compact. Any good for gaming or movie? I am also looking to get a new pc setup. Your specs seem ideal. Is it in the region of £1000?

keluar

awesome pc setup.Your surround speaker look compact. Any good for gaming … awesome pc setup.Your surround speaker look compact. Any good for gaming or movie? I am also looking to get a new pc setup. Your specs seem ideal. Is it in the region of £1000?

The pc speakers are just 2.0, I use my headphones 90% of the time and the surround speakers for the TV are fairly good, I may upgrade them at some point but they do the job

I'm afraid not, it cost me ~£1900 in April and I doubt prices have dropped that much. You can probably downgrade a few things to get a pc for £1000.
    Edited by: "rwm24" 25th Jul 2010

Banned

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2943/chesscheckersboardgamet.jpg

keluar

is it worthwhile to invest on 2 subwoofer? Although the pic is very … is it worthwhile to invest on 2 subwoofer? Although the pic is very blur.. I can still appreciate a hot body....

Depends, if you're playing games like call of duty, the subwoofer really pulls you into the game. I really need a bigger tv though, may save for a new 3d television for when the ps3 becomes compatible!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1232
      2. Customer from Giffgaff worth £60???22
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?915
      4. Ditched Sky1519

See more discussions