Groups

Show Us You Tattoos!

I have two just now and my oh has like 4 !!

i really want to get another one only money is keeping me from doing it just now so i thought i would share the two i have with you all just now!

And maybe people could upload a pic of there's as a way of showing off there Art!

143 Comments

Original Poster

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e210/sc0tland88/064.jpg

Left Rib Cage

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e210/sc0tland88/2008-03-21-84260.jpg
    Right Calf

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e210/sc0tland88/218.jpg
    The Ones Me n Becky Got On the same day my left side her right side

Banned

jellybaby22;2927973

havent got any...would love to get one though..but OH says No ......:x

Go get one, and tell him afterwards, he will love you even more for it (keep it small though)

Banned

My bf has them but i like me, just the way i am, perfect of course ;-)

Original Poster

DLM;2928013

My bf has them but i like me, just the way i am, perfect of course ;-)

of course!

scotland88;2927963

The Ones Me n Becky Got On the same day my left side her right side

Unless your gf's (?) belly button is on her back then her tattoo's also on her left

Banned

scotland88;2927992

u no nothing about me u dont no WHAT they are i would appreciate if u … u no nothing about me u dont no WHAT they are i would appreciate if u would keep on topic and not make offensive comments when you no NOTHING about me!

Scotland 88, you are my buddy and i know Foosball Chum was just trying to give you some friendly advice.

He is a good person x x

Banned

sadiebabes;2928027

Unless your gf's (?) belly button is on her back then her tattoo's also … Unless your gf's (?) belly button is on her back then her tattoo's also on her left

I thought that ;-)

Banned

DLM;2928029

Scotland 88, you are my buddy and i know Foosball Chum was just trying to … Scotland 88, you are my buddy and i know Foosball Chum was just trying to give you some friendly advice.He is a good person x x

Seconded.... he's a fantastic guy and only pulling your leg! :thumbsup:

Great tattoos BTW :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2928027

Unless your gf's (?) belly button is on her back then her tattoo's also … Unless your gf's (?) belly button is on her back then her tattoo's also on her left

oops soo it is i keep doing that and i dont no why lol
    DLM;2928029

Scotland 88, you are my buddy and i know Foosball Chum was just trying to … Scotland 88, you are my buddy and i know Foosball Chum was just trying to give you some friendly advice.He is a good person x x

yeah but he doesnt no a thing about me and he doesnt no what the marks on my back and side are! and i felt his critsisim was un-needed as i know how to take care of myself! i dont need people like that making jugements on my lifestyle!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s33/tinkabell552/y1pFHf733SwisrhSPHk5oRj2eDc2GLYxFS-.jpg

here's mine im a wimp lol but i had to get it done on my 18th

Banned

A jokes a joke, but making personal comments isn't in the slightest bit funny

Banned

DLM;2928029

churchy2704;2928048

Seconded.... he's a fantastic guy and only pulling your leg! … Seconded.... he's a fantastic guy and only pulling your leg! :thumbsup:Great tatoos BTW :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, :thumbsup:

Yeah only ribbing you buddy, jeez, my overhang is worse than yours, I got homer simpson going on.......be proud of the Clarskson overhang......good tattoos buddy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

churchy2704;2928048

:thumbsup:Great tattoos BTW :thumbsup:

Thanks Very Much Appreciated!:-D

Original Poster

babyxxxxx;2928057

Thats cool i love rose tattoos think they all have different looks and styles even if they are of the same thing!!!

I would love a black one!

Banned

i regret mine immensly and dont show them off

upper right arm

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/lynch25/22052008040.jpg

babyxxxxx;2928057

Nice..............Oh yeah tattoo!!

Original Poster

Lynchy;2928085

upper right arm

aw buddy thats pretty badass!!!! did you get it all in one sittting

scotland88;2928056

oops soo it is i keep doing that and i dont no why lol

Hehe

Nice tattoos, you hold the key to her padlock then?!

What ideas do you have for your next one(s)?

Banned

sadiebabes;2928027

thats wt i was thinking :s lol

Banned

scotland88;2928056

oops soo it is i keep doing that and i dont no why lolyeah but he doesnt … oops soo it is i keep doing that and i dont no why lolyeah but he doesnt no a thing about me and he doesnt no what the marks on my back and side are! and i felt his critsisim was un-needed as i know how to take care of myself! i dont need people like that making jugements on my lifestyle!

I know, it is hurtful when people point out your defects.

I am not perfect and neither is anyone else.

I am sure if Foosball Chum put picture's of himself on here you or other's would comment.

He might be jealous of your tattoo :roll:

Banned

i havent got any pics of mine

scotland88;2928108

aw buddy thats pretty badass!!!! did you get it all in one sittting

yeah took a few hours....but i wanted it done all at once, no colour except the odd bit of white here and there

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2928113

Hehe :)Nice tattoos, you hold the key to her padlock then?! :pWhat ideas … Hehe :)Nice tattoos, you hold the key to her padlock then?! :pWhat ideas do you have for your next one(s)?

i want a coy fish on my right ribs to even out the good the bad the fire and the water!!!
    I would also like a black rose with my grandpa's initials incorporated but his name is Thomas Lyndsay Campbell so im not sure cos then it would be TLC lol

Banned

or tables ladders and chairs

Banned

where in scotland ru from?

Banned

DLM;2928135

I know, it is hurtful when people point out your defects.I am not perfect … I know, it is hurtful when people point out your defects.I am not perfect and neither is anyone else.I am sure if Foosball Chum put picture's of himself on here you or other's would comment.He might be jealous of your tattoo :roll:

Dont worry about it hun. :thumbsup:

babyxxxxx;2928057

i bet the majority of blokes noticed the tattoo second, lets be honest here :whistling:

Banned

Lynchy;2928248

i bet the majority of blokes noticed the tattoo second, lets be honest … i bet the majority of blokes noticed the tattoo second, lets be honest here :whistling:

theres a tattoo there? lol

salder21;2928260

haha, good day to you salder :thumbsup:

salder21;2928260

:giggle:

i like your gals tatt scotland88, the padlocks and key types i always think look great.

Banned

hey. how u doin lynchy

salder21;2928279

hey. how u doin lynchy

im not too bad cheers pal, how the devil are you ?

Original Poster

salder21;2928196

where in scotland ru from?

north ayrshire mate
    a small town called Kilwinning

babyxxxxx;2928057

I'm just looking for an excuse to repeat this picture... :thumbsup:

*stay on subject, dammit* oh, I've got err... 8 tattoos I think?? yeah, 8...

babyxxxxx;2928057

nice:thumbsup: tattoo is ok aswell:w00t:

Banned

Lynchy;2928289

im not too bad cheers pal, how the devil are you ?

so-so. kinda miserable and cnt be bothered for some reason lol

Banned

scotland88;2928298

north ayrshire mate a small town called Kilwinning

ah so it wldnt be anywhere near glasgow that you got them done thn? lol. mines need touching up

scotland88;2928140

i want a coy fish on my right ribs to even out the good the bad the fire … i want a coy fish on my right ribs to even out the good the bad the fire and the water!!!I would also like a black rose with my grandpa's initials incorporated but his name is Thomas Lyndsay Campbell so im not sure cos then it would be TLC lol

Some coy tattoos look amazing, do you have a pic of the one you want?

Aww the rose is a sweet idea I'm sure you're macho enough to carry off "TLC"?!!!?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Cheap northface alternatives?44
      3. Does the app aznog still work?25
      4. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614

See more discussions