Show Us Your Easter Eggs

Found 30th Mar
Easter is here so lets see your eggs always loved getting Easter eggs when i was a kid and still get some off the family even though im 50! be nice to see which ones you have bought or even better made
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Original Poster
Some retro ones i remember getting when i was a kid
33547778-W5ty2.jpg
33549232-N7pfE.jpg
Original Poster
got this one year, happy as i was
33548148-9MgId.jpg
33559513-GUatr.jpg
93 Comments
Original Poster
Bagged one of these this year
33547768-fy2y0.jpg
Original Poster
Some retro ones i remember getting when i was a kid
33547778-W5ty2.jpg
33547797-20xRb.jpg"Here's where I'd put my Easter eggs!... If I had any!"

no one got me any >.>
Original Poster
Felicitous2 m ago

[Image] "Here's where I'd put my Easter eggs!... If I had any!"no one got …[Image] "Here's where I'd put my Easter eggs!... If I had any!"no one got me any >.>

Just making one up for you felic
33547814-IVZsX.jpg
Original Poster
deleted5795930th Mar

Check these bad boys out, Bought these for the kids they are cheese cake …Check these bad boys out, Bought these for the kids they are cheese cake in a egg and yes that is moi(haritori HUKD kindly wont let me change my username back) in the background[Image]

mmm they look lovely ninjesus
I have a small malteser one thats broken, a small creme egg one and a single small lindor one my mother got given but can't eat as lindt contains gluten
Only just finished the ones we bought last year. Will wait till they are all reduced to a quid again
deleted5795930th Mar

very good

Interestingly somebody did not think so, as my comment has gone already!
Sorry, no photo - I've already eaten it
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell14 m ago

Only just finished the ones we bought last year. Will wait till they are …Only just finished the ones we bought last year. Will wait till they are all reduced to a quid again

esater will be like xmas soon, celebrate 2 days later when all the eggs cost pennies
themachman34 m ago

Some retro ones i remember getting when i was a kid [Image]

Oooh! Love this! Wants this! Especially the caramac
fanpages19 m ago

Interestingly somebody did not think so, as my comment has gone already!

33548067-z4a0B.jpg

Quickly cleaned up
themachman41 m ago

Some retro ones i remember getting when i was a kid [Image]

Oooh, I remember getting that Smarties one as a child!

Sadly I've been classed as 'too old to receive an egg' (well, I am over 30 but you're never too old for chocolate!)
Can't show you mine it's not Easter til Sunday , but I know I've got one of those orange smartie one in the pile
Original Poster
juggler113 m ago

Oooh! Love this! Wants this! Especially the caramac

one for you jug
33548131-McIUn.jpg
Original Poster
got this one year, happy as i was
33548148-9MgId.jpg
I love an Easter Egg thread mmmmmmachman, just sad I haven't one to post
themachman6 m ago

one for you jug [Image]

thank you! Is it me- or do these look sooo much more exciting than what you can pick up nowadays?
maccy12 m ago

I love an Easter Egg thread mmmmmmachman, just sad I haven't one to post …I love an Easter Egg thread mmmmmmachman, just sad I haven't one to post

"Reported" for begging.
themachman5 m ago

got this one year, happy as i was [Image]

And another thing! Where are the Easter eggs with egg cups? Don’t people eat boiled eggs anymore
Original Poster
juggler130th Mar

thank you! Is it me- or do these look sooo much more exciting … thank you! Is it me- or do these look sooo much more exciting than what you can pick up nowadays?

deffo bring back the retro ones! or maybe as we didnt get chocolate that much when we were kids that easter was so exciting as we got loads
fanpages7 m ago

"Reported" for begging.

You're a true gent FP
33548269-hI7fi.jpgI don't share, so back off
Can you remember doing this

33548284-aVbBt.jpg
Original Poster
summerof762 m ago

[Image] I don't share, so back off

erm my yorkie ones are not for girls summer
33548288-uBTfi.jpg
themachman58 m ago

esater will be like xmas soon, celebrate 2 days later when all the eggs …esater will be like xmas soon, celebrate 2 days later when all the eggs cost pennies

Suits me. Can't get to the shops till late April due to broken ankle so they should be 10p each by then.
The first Easter egg

33548398-WqeqD.jpg
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 12 m ago

I got the small person this …I got the small person this onehttps://www.marksandspencerfoodhall.co.uk/product/volkswagen-camper-van--eceedffc-f255-4d04-82ad-5de193dfdaeb

Youch that's dear. Does it have nothing inside? Like the shape but not cheap
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 30th Mar
I was given one of these:

33548439-XFSzV.jpg
I may have bought a big bag of these for an Easter egg hunt.

33548439-1LZii.jpg

I may or may not have eaten them, then had to replace them with another bag. Which I might have eaten two little bags from.
Oh and I did Easter on Monday. Just because I don't like doing things when I am told.
Original Poster
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 18 m ago

I got the small person this …I got the small person this onehttps://www.marksandspencerfoodhall.co.uk/product/volkswagen-camper-van--eceedffc-f255-4d04-82ad-5de193dfdaeb

segato thats gorgeous!!! would love one of them
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell10 m ago

Suits me. Can't get to the shops till late April due to broken ankle so …Suits me. Can't get to the shops till late April due to broken ankle so they should be 10p each by then.

hope you gt better soon psycho
themachman3 m ago

hope you gt better soon psycho

Weeks and weeks to go yet. Am not a happy camper. Sitting still and chilling out are not in my make up.
fanpages30th Mar

Just like @mutley1.

There's always one
deeky12 m ago

There's always one

Sometimes it's not who you think...

33549021-mcXXj.jpg
33549021-oAtD1.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions