Expired

showbox help please?

Found 13th Aug 2014
is it possible to get the movies you download in a tablet onto a pc?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
You can connect phone to pc/tablet then open the system folder and drag the movie file over?
Once you download onto your mobile first - if that wasnt clear
Download app called WiFi transfer. Once downloaded, connect tablet to pc via WiFi transfer, and just copy and paste it over.
Copy the Showbox folder on to the SD card then remove it and stick it in what ever :-)
can't seem to do anything you've suggested, my tablet I'm using is an Acer iconia one 7 if that helps
Is anyone having issues with showbox? It keeps saying video not available now.
working for me just need to find a way of getting films off my tablet to watch elsewhere
Just put some removable media in it and use copy and paste from file.

Also having some issues with videos not available and the "Watch" button circling for infinity.

And! Some major media company's are taking VK to court in Russia starting September :-(
deleted79467
Resis

Is anyone having issues with showbox? It keeps saying video not available … Is anyone having issues with showbox? It keeps saying video not available now.

maybe blocked by your isp you may need to use a VPN
You could try AIRDROID 2 if you are using an Android.
yay that airdroid thing has worked, cheers
I'm using an android phone. I use my xbox with smart glass to watch films I download on show box on my tv. Some of the films save to my device but most of them don't come up when I go on my phones video list. Any help with this please?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants