Showbox - movies stops unexpectedly (android)

Found 27th Nov 2015
Hi,

I have installed showbox on two different android tablets, and throughout most movies (choosing vlc player or android player), it can regularly stop unexpectedly and end up back at the options of choosing the quality and the setting has changed to 'other player' and has a list of other programs to play the movie with.

Any ideas? Really stuck!
Community Updates
AskMovieAndroid
6 Comments
not sure mate. just download kodi from the play syore then install genesis app. does all the same things as show box.
Showbox failed on my tablet ages ago
Was going to buy a amazon firestick and put kodi on but put it on my tablet instead
Have you tried clearing the cache in the app settings sometimes that works?
Banned
Showbox is illegal. It may be blocked due to piracy.
Original Poster
fluff45

Have you tried clearing the cache in the app settings sometimes that … Have you tried clearing the cache in the app settings sometimes that works?

Thanks moon_burn ​will set up kodi instead Just like the set-up of showbox a lot.

fluff45, tried clearing the cache and data but no luck in fixing the problem, thanks though.
Furdin

Thanks moon_burn ​will set up kodi instead Just like the set-up of s … Thanks moon_burn ​will set up kodi instead Just like the set-up of showbox a lot.fluff45, tried clearing the cache and data but no luck in fixing the problem, thanks though.

Use an alternative.

-Cartoon HD
-MegaBox HD
-Movie HD

Or Kodi with an Add-On (http://www.tvaddons.ag/)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants