Groups
    EXPIRED

showbox not working

anyone else having problems with showbox not working. I've tried using it with wifi or 4g also tried uninstalling then reinstalling it but nothing is working

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

29 Comments

Yup stopped working for me too

I'm just getting constant loading =/

Popcorn Time app isn't working either. Fingers crossed its just a glitch

This happens every so often, it'll be back.

Worked last night even an update, that like updates with your show library

Will be back

Original Poster

mrwhitelabel

Worked last night even an update, that like updates with your show … Worked last night even an update, that like updates with your show libraryWill be back

it worked for me last night too but earlier hours this morning it stopped

Original Poster

mrwhitelabel

Worked last night even an update, that like updates with your show … Worked last night even an update, that like updates with your show libraryWill be back

dereklogan7

This happens every so often, it'll be back.

here's hoping

It usually works on wifi for me but never works for me on 3g or 4g not sure why

Original Poster

faddy224

It usually works on wifi for me but never works for me on 3g or 4g not … It usually works on wifi for me but never works for me on 3g or 4g not sure why

it usually loads the list of movies or tv shows but very rare plays them but it's not even showing lists after reinstalling

Bad update went out yesterday.Just force closed all the time. Went back to previous version and it's stopped asking to update so dare say they are sorting that out. Always Videomix ;-)

Your isp is most likely blocking... 02, etc

Original Poster

pat915m

Bad update went out yesterday.Just force closed all the time. Went back … Bad update went out yesterday.Just force closed all the time. Went back to previous version and it's stopped asking to update so dare say they are sorting that out. Always Videomix ;-)

I downloaded videomix but no content not my day I think thanks anyway

its workin now

Yep, it's back on for me. Don't know what I would do if it was banned. oO

HamanBasher

Your isp is most likely blocking... 02, etc

no they say on their twitter account they are aware of the issue with the update

if its not working
    uninstall and reinstall the previous version
    im not going to post links but its easy to find

Yeah tried that and still not working at all

Get app backup and restore! You can then detatch apps from the market and keep them and email them around. Yvonne Videomix may have come up blank because a lot of the sources are banned in the UK now. I use Google DNS servers so don't need a VPN. Faking that go on settings and pick some more sources and they may work ;-)

dereklogan7

Yep, it's back on for me. Don't know what I would do if it was banned. oO

I hear ya man... Lolololol

working fine for me, tho not updated it for few weeks

Original Poster

EN1GMA

I hear ya man... Lolololol

yeah me too I was gutted when I thought it was down for good

Original Poster

pat915m

Get app backup and restore! You can then detatch apps from the market and … Get app backup and restore! You can then detatch apps from the market and keep them and email them around. Yvonne Videomix may have come up blank because a lot of the sources are banned in the UK now. I use Google DNS servers so don't need a VPN. Faking that go on settings and pick some more sources and they may work ;-)

thank you I'll give it a bash

Could be you have found a really old version as well. Think the new one can be got from twitter :-)

is working for me, just no updates come through but thats fine for now as film im about to watch is already on the menu

Mine isnt working, tried v3.7 and 2.9.

Getting server error or endless loading of menu

try showbox 3.1

Mines not working. I'd deleted programme data to clear everything and it just won't populate. Run a couple of VPN's so will have to wait until it starts updates again.

it seems like its related to your android operating system.
    Same version works fine on hudl, but not on nexus 4 Lollipop

having problem. click on movie, hit play and it says can not play movie. any help?

surveysteve

having problem. click on movie, hit play and it says can not play movie. … having problem. click on movie, hit play and it says can not play movie. any help?

Try a different quality of stream, try internal player and not
    If still not then links are down for that film.... Give it a few days some will repopulate
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions