showbox on windows tablets

Found 16th Apr 2015
Hi, can anyone tell me if showbox works on windows tablets or is it just for android ones? thanks.
Community Updates
AskTabletWindows
10 Comments
I believe it is just Android.
if it's the same as Windows laptop, you'll need to install an emulator called bluestacks. it let's you run Android apps on your Windows program. check out YouTube bud and good luck
Ok thanks. Ive heard of bluestacks and I think I've read that struggled a bit on the linx windows tablets. What else do people use to watch things that can be put on this tablet?
phoenix4102

Ok thanks. Ive heard of bluestacks and I think I've read that struggled … Ok thanks. Ive heard of bluestacks and I think I've read that struggled a bit on the linx windows tablets. What else do people use to watch things that can be put on this tablet?

the app is abit sluggish, but does not affect showbox when it's up and running.
OK thanks.
Happydundee

Try Google ARC Welder. … Try Google ARC Welder. http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/google-arc-welder-now-free-everyone-android-apps-pc-mac-2181367

I second arc welder. I I tried showbox the other day on it. Worked a treat. Only downside is if you download a film or program, you cannot copy it outside the emulator.
Kodi has a ShowBox addon.
rev6

Kodi has a ShowBox addon.

its not the same in Kodi, seems to be full of inappropriate "adult" content. Nothing like the app on Android.
Hi, thanks everyone. I've looked at the arc welder and looks OK. Do you think it will work on a linx 10 tablet though as its only 2gb ram. Also the browser on it is IE on the desktop but goes to a bing page on the IE tile app, so I'm not sure what the difference is between them. How do you go about installing chrome then, and do you have to uninstall the other browsers first.

Lastly is installing the arc welder going to be too difficult for someone who is a windows newbie. I think I would need a very simple guide to get this done. :).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants