Showbox or similar?

Posted 20th Dec 2019
Anyone got a link to a safe version of showbox or something similar for mobiles please?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Bee tv
I don't use these apps but someone asking for an alternative to showbox the other day suggested Cyberflix TV.
Do you have official links at all please? PM me as you can't post them publicly.
I followed someone on here's instructions to download APKTime (internet search for it), then within that app can downdown ad-free versions of apps including BeeTV. Which is what I did, and been using it for a few weeks now no prob
See private message
adamderak20/12/2019 18:57

See private message

Please could I get it too. Cheers.
I found beetv but it isnt the best. Has any one got one better for steaming on my xbox using allcast?
Edited by: "Kammykay" 20th Dec 2019
Mediabox hd
Guide on YouTube
Cinema hd, have it on the shield and 3 fire sticks, it’s my go to movie app. Works on android phones installed it on a few works phones for people..
Titanium tv is the direct replacement for showbox, its exactly the same app essentially. Stremio is also a good replacement but it uses torrents so you will need a VPN to be safe.
Love the fact you throw shame on people who pirate games, but you too dumb to know you're doing exactly the same by watching illegal streams (copyright infringement).

P.S Voted COLD.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 15th Jan
RiverDragon815/01/2020 18:03

Love the fact you throw shame on people who pirate games, but you too dumb …Love the fact you throw shame on people who pirate games, but you too dumb to know you're doing exactly the same by watching illegal streams (copyright infringement).P.S Voted COLD.

lol
deleted142888315/01/2020 18:16

Thank you Riverdragon, appreciate your feedback

I gave you a chance for a truce.... you didn't take it.
RiverDragon815/01/2020 18:23

I gave you a chance for a truce.... you didn't take it.

I know. Gutted right?
deleted142888315/01/2020 18:24

I know. Gutted right?

I'm not the one siting there right now feeling what you're feeling right now.
RiverDragon815/01/2020 18:25

I'm not the one siting there right now feeling what you're feeling right …I'm not the one siting there right now feeling what you're feeling right now.

True. True
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions