Showcase Cinema Insider Membership FREE (Up to 10% off tickets, snacks & drinks + reward points)

Posted 25th Oct
Howdy!

Just thought I'd post this, for those of you who are not in the know.

showcasecinemas.co.uk/eve…er/

Showcase do a Insider Membership totally free, with tonnes of benefits, including 10% off screenings, snacks, drinks and even up to 25% discounts at local restaurants such as Frankie & Benny's!
(That can work as only £7.30 a ticket!)
This is a great deal for free! Even better, whenever you use your reward card with a purchase, you earn reward points!

There's a tonne of info on the link, with all the benefits included. Hopes this helps someone and did I mention they have RECLINER seats, as standard? Yep.

HOW TO REGISTER:

Click HERE to register as an Insider today*
On completion of your registration, a temporary pass will be emailed to you (Please note, it may take up to 24 hours for this email to arrive)
Whilst waiting for your membership card to be delivered in the post, you can use your temporary pass. Simply print it out or show it on your phone when making your purchase.
Need tickets straight away? You can still purchase your Insider special member price tickets online whilst waiting for your temporary pass or membership card to arrive. Simply log in to your Insider account by clicking 'Your INSIDER' on the Home Page before selecting your film.
* Insider members must be 15 years of age or older. Insider admission price available for screenings starting at 7pm or later on Sundays and anytime on a Monday and Tuesday.
Community Updates

Groups

2 Comments
Had no idea they did this, thanks for letting us know
JamieSma25/10/2019 12:32

Had no idea they did this, thanks for letting us know

Me either! Literally only knew about it when I went there last week to watch Joker and it was advertised on screen. No problemo, glad to help out
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants