Groups

Showcase Insider Cards

I've got one, ordered it a bit ago, i know there is a week of films you can watch for £10 coming up and some advance screening £5 ticket BOGOF, but is ther anything else that they are used for?

Thx
    Rob

4 Comments

Used to get free previews, but since august they have all been BOGOF etc. I am hoping they go back to doing free previews, the other offers have been rubbish

i got mine a while ago and aint recieved many offer and when i have they all gone lol so i not having much luck

I have one but i've recently moved to Leicester so I now want offers for the Leicester showcase (cinema de lux)

Halp! :P

vicknanth;3345150

i got mine a while ago and aint recieved many offer and when i have they … i got mine a while ago and aint recieved many offer and when i have they all gone lol so i not having much luck

We always get there early, but the free previews have not yet been full. Must be more popular where you live

rwm24;3345210

I have one but i've recently moved to Leicester so I now want offers for … I have one but i've recently moved to Leicester so I now want offers for the Leicester showcase (cinema de lux)Halp! :P

I think you will have to sign up again, cant find how to change your address
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions