Shower enclosure

Found 27th Oct 2017
Im looking for a new shower enclosure. Could anyone recommend some of the best brands please. I have no idea and not a lot of shops in the area with decent displays.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

I dont know about brands but as a bathroom fitter i have fitted alot of shower enclosures. I would avoid the cheap flimsy ones. But i can recommend surfing showers online. They have a ebay shop and amazon store. I fitted alot of there enclosure for many years and have to say they are very good products. I have also fitted alot of top end enclosures and truthfully the only diffrence i notice is the price diffrence.
surfing showers

I have a Roman shower enclosure - fitted it myself.

When I bought it I was originally after an alternative one in the showroom but the salesman pointed out a similar looking one by Roman and showed me in a few places where the Roman was better quality - hinges, seal, door handle, glass thickness and edge finish. On comparison it geniunely was a higher quality enclosure for essentially a similar price.

I would avoid the bifold door type (had one before) or the sliding door type (got one in another bathroom now) and go for a full size hinged door. Look at the quality of the door catches - are they easily accessible and replaceable should one break.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants