shower not working,now working

Posted 10th Aug
hello so I have a jade Triton 2 shower ,

I was having a nice shower when it cut thought with dried shampoo in my hair, I tired turning it on and off, taking hose on and off , different settings, nothing.

then I tried it on cold, and water came through and I worked it though to hot, then all though settings.

I then turned it off and turn it on,back working.

now I don't no how long it will work till I have another shower, but will it cut out again, problem caused.

when using it I am using it on summer setting
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
showerdoc.com/blo…hem

Number one comes up very frequently when talking about electric showers cutting out. We had one fail with similar symptoms, I replaced it and got another month out of the shower before we admitted defeat and swapped the whole unit.
Just leave it running, that way you won’t need to tired again, thought it’s waste of money. It’s better than turning it off then on then not knowing if it’s back working. Problem solved.
Zero.Chill10/08/2020 23:12

Just leave it running, that way you won’t need to tired again, thought i …Just leave it running, that way you won’t need to tired again, thought it’s waste of money. It’s better than turning it off then on then not knowing if it’s back working. Problem solved.

I need to do a full test, so might run it torrmoe for bit, its rented and wanna make it fault or broke before I raise problem, luckily it shower over bath,so I used a jug with some Luke warm hot water
slimy3110/08/2020 23:08

https://www.showerdoc.com/blog/electric-shower-problems-5-most-common-faults-and-what-causes-themNumber one comes up very frequently when talking about electric showers cutting out. We had one fail with similar symptoms, I replaced it and got another month out of the shower before we admitted defeat and swapped the whole unit.

yes I thought that may be the problem but was working again so not sure, like I said it rented and not sure how old shower is, tho if anything like the house it be old
ok update it's done it again so is faulty, look's like it probably few years old, manual has 2011 on it, hoping to get it fixed quick
Post a comment
@
    Text