Groups

SHOWFILMFIRST ARE CLOSING ACCOUNTS

Banned
    Don't know if this is happening to everyone, but all my friends and families accounts have been closed. If this has been posted on here already, then sorry. Worth checking out!
    Andy

7 Comments

why closed? any explanation?

first I've heard of this

Original Poster Banned

barky

why closed? any explanation?

Nope, just tried to login and it said user name password was not recognised ? The same thing for all my friends and family.

andy8

Nope, just tried to login and it said user name password was not … Nope, just tried to login and it said user name password was not recognised ? The same thing for all my friends and family.

seems strange-are you using multiple accounts on one pc? to get extra tickets?

andy8

Nope, just tried to login and it said user name password was not … Nope, just tried to login and it said user name password was not recognised ? The same thing for all my friends and family.

I just logged in fine

mines fine too!

Original Poster Banned

barky

seems strange-are you using multiple accounts on one pc? to get extra … seems strange-are you using multiple accounts on one pc? to get extra tickets?

My friends have their own pc's in their own homes, but my wife has her own Amex so uses my pc to get her tickets. This could be the problem then. I always log-out and clean my history, maybe I've reached my limit. I re-registered and everything is fine for now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      2. Beds55
      3. Jury service1519
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother56

See more discussions