Groups
    EXPIRED

Showing the people who expire deals?

Every day i see a deal, then see someone expire it only to later find out it had not expired and some idiot had pressed expired.

is there any chance the admins will list on the open thread who has expired it?

at least that way it may stop some of the haters expiring deals that others miss due to being expired.

while im moaning

when i try and report a post ( to unexpire it) it comes up with a box which i presume you are supposed to put your reasons for reporting it? but you cant type anything in the box? well i cant using ie8.

6 Comments

someone told me it takes 2 to get a deal expired, but I know what you mean.

Yeah I've noticed a lot of unexplained expiring going on lately and plenty of the stuff clearly hasn't expiredoO

chalkysoil

someone told me it takes 2 to get a deal expired, but I know what you … someone told me it takes 2 to get a deal expired, but I know what you mean.

only takes one

yep you're right, I just expired this because it's the same as "Barky started a thread yesterday http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/expiring-deals-with-no-reason-time-/755546" which has some good replies in it.
    eg
    Show

martyboy70 - Sep 11, 2010 11:36As far as Im concerned whoever expires the deal should post a reason and this and who they are would then be posted in the deal thread.
    As far as infractions being heavy handed I dont think so.
    Expiring an offer for no good or malicious reasons goes against the entire reason for the site so why not be punished for breaking fundamental rules.

Edited by: "chalkysoil" 12th Sep 2010

Banned

bad idea
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions