Groups
    EXPIRED

Shredder and Office chair

Hi all AGAIN!!

Firstly, am after a good and cheap (I know its tough to have both) office chair. Dont care if its leather, prefer cloth myself. But I want like a real comfy one, with a tilt as well. so I can spend hours at end on my PC!! Anyone know any good sites. The best one I have found is on Viking direct!! Any codes for freebies on viking direct?
    viking-direct.co.uk/a/s…GA/

Also needed is a shredder, staright cut is fine, but I dont want like a small one, I want one which sits on any bin and can shred half decently!! Any Suggestions!?

Many thanks for your help, rep will be given to good suggestions and deal!

3 Comments

Have you considerded a second hand chair from a company that sells stock from companies that have replaced their old office furniture.

Most cheap chairs dont last and have few adjustments. A good chair new can cost around £150 to £200.

Many companies get rid of their old office furniture to companies who take the lot away and I picked up a second hand office chair a few years ago for about £20 that is built like a tank and has given me great service.

Original Poster

guilbert53;4937747

Have you considerded a second hand chair from a company that sells stock … Have you considerded a second hand chair from a company that sells stock from companies that have replaced their old office furniture. Most cheap chairs dont last and have few adjustments. A good chair new can cost around £150 to £200.Many companies get rid of their old office furniture to companies who take the lot away and I picked up a second hand office chair a few years ago for about £20 that is built like a tank and has given me great service.

do you know of any such websites?

unileeds;4938018

do you know of any such websites?

No I bought mine from a small shop in Birmingham that sells old office furniture.

A few searches on the web should find a few sites.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions