Groups

shrek adventure london

Has anyone been to the shrek adventure in London? Is it good? Where did you stay? Looking for 2 nights in London (Friday 28th Saturday 29th October) for 2 families any help appreciated!

4 Comments

I liked it, you can still get half price tickets too

hotukdeals.com/dea…543

Original Poster

wotsupmrbear

I liked it, you can still get half price tickets … I liked it, you can still get half price tickets toohttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/shreks-adventure-london-tickets-half-price-13-50-shreks-adventure-2421543

Thanks, we have the 2 for 1 already. Where did you stay? Dont really know london so dont want to book a hotel miles away!

we went last year wasn't bad for the younger kids. we stayed in a travelodge on the outskirts and got the tube in. two older kids and a baby in a pram. was knackered

We came back a couple of weeks ago, stayed in the hotel called mstay hotel 43, on queens borough terrace. Just around the corner from borough underground on the central line, fifteen minute underground journey changing once to get to the London eye and it's also well placed for shopping on Oxford Circus etc recommend it, was clean, staff helpful and had everything we needed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions