Groups
    EXPIRED

Shrewsbury explosion

two of my friends lived in the flat that exploded and are in hospital, so just wanted to send my love and thoughts to any other injured and their friends and families. such a terrible thing to have happened

get well soon x

15 Comments

What explosion:? very sorry to hear about your friends hope they get better soon:)

badgerrules;7418810

What explosion:? very sorry to hear about your friends hope they get … What explosion:? very sorry to hear about your friends hope they get better soon:)

Was all over the news yesterday. ]SKY NEWS

OP - Hope they make a swift and full recovery.

Original Poster

it happened yesterday morning in shrewsbury town centre was apparently caused by a gas leak. am still feeling in shock about it all

get well sooon!

Banned

Thanks

Hope they all make a good recovery but why would they be on here looking for your good will msg.

Banned

missp27;7418826

it happened yesterday morning in shrewsbury town centre was apparently … it happened yesterday morning in shrewsbury town centre was apparently caused by a gas leak. am still feeling in shock about it allget well sooon!

Thats not where Sassie lives is it?

Best wishes to your friends... hope they make a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

guv;7419337

Thats not where Sassie lives is it?Best wishes to your friends... hope … Thats not where Sassie lives is it?Best wishes to your friends... hope they make a speedy recovery. :thumbsup:

Nope Oswestry. Also where I will be seen in a few months time :oops:

Banned

Sassie lives in Shrewsbury I think but I dunno where. The explosion happened right in the centre, just by the English Bridge.

Apparently it caused over a quids worth of damage fnar fnar.

I was born in Shrewsbury, so I know its a terrible place. Also my sister drove right past the flat just minutes before (she was under the railway tunnel the other side of the river, having just passed it!). Apparently it was quite a loud bang!

Scary stuff isn't it. I only found out this morning that Scott was in the flat

Original Poster

imafish2002;7419527

Scary stuff isn't it. I only found out this morning that Scott was in the … Scary stuff isn't it. I only found out this morning that Scott was in the flat

yeah i know scott - he's one of my friends and he lived there his brother posted a comment on his facebook that he's in selly oak but doing ok

Scott is a big strong lad, I am sure he will be fine!

Banned

vibeone;7419402

Sassie lives in Shrewsbury I think but I dunno where. The explosion … Sassie lives in Shrewsbury I think but I dunno where. The explosion happened right in the centre, just by the English Bridge.Apparently it caused over a quids worth of damage fnar fnar.I was born in Shrewsbury, so I know its a terrible place. Also my sister drove right past the flat just minutes before (she was under the railway tunnel the other side of the river, having just passed it!). Apparently it was quite a loud bang]

actually it was the welsh bridge

hoping everyone that was hurt, will be ok x

Banned

sassie;7422643

actually it was the welsh bridge hoping everyone that was hurt, will be … actually it was the welsh bridge hoping everyone that was hurt, will be ok x

I thought Gay Meadow was next to the English Bridge, before they razed it anyway... and therefore next to the railway tunnel/bridge. Hmmmmmmm.

Edit: got my bridges and railways mixed up!

Banned

vibeone;7422686

I thought Gay Meadow was next to the English Bridge, before they razed it … I thought Gay Meadow was next to the English Bridge, before they razed it anyway... and therefore next to the railway tunnel/bridge. Hmmmmmmm.

the old gay meadow is next to the english bridge, but nowhere near the explosion, other end of town

No more brussels for you next Xmas Sass :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions